WATCH: B DOT vs LOSO with Illmac, Lush One...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATCH: B DOT vs LOSO with Illmac, Lush One...

Yall know whats sad: These so called "christian" battle rappers are being used as crash test dummys to shame GOD. All these battle rappers using the same angle against them...not one of them actually tried to ask the right question. Before I would question the "believe system" , I would question the "believer". None of them tries to approach Loso/Saga with real humble questions. That would destroy the intention of the agenda. I get it.
    Who is that GOD you love to hear getting disrespected right in front of you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vz-V9SKfgo

Battle truth exposed proof that he is a 3 time woman beater with 3 different restraining orders and domestic violence arrest at at 27,33,and 40. He's 43 now. Also that he was forces by the courts to get a g.e.d and take psyche meds. Court documents proving this and more

Comment

Battle truth exposed proof that he is a 3 time woman beater with 3 different restraining orders and domestic violence arrest at at 27,33,and 40. He's 43 now. Also that he was forces by the courts to get a g.e.d and take psyche meds. Court documents proving this and more....

Comment

Battle truth exposed proof that he is a 3 time woman beater with 3 different restraining orders and domestic violence arrest at at 27,33,and 40. He's 43 now. Also that he was forces by the courts to get a g.e.d and take psyche meds. Court documents proving this and more....... ..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X