• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URL PRESENTS JC vs T Top

https://youtu.be/d0BmvA1yv80
    Sneakers Neva Sliding

Embed your shit proper

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top gassed as fuck in the 1st.

Calling it now. JC probably took this battle despite all the "T-Top killed him" shit. Now let me finish watching this shit.

Comment

JC 2-0

Comment

I agree K will beat him, but Top 2-1 here.

Comment

Do you guys actually think JC is that clever lol, his pen is barely above average. T-Top's writing wasn't that great here either but he's actually rapping, plus he actually has crowd control

Comment

Originally posted by Al Manak View Post
              Do you guys actually think JC is that clever lol, his pen is barely above average.

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

i cant get past t tops tits. Not watching.
                Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Bouncing and shit
                  Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Sometimes it's helpful when battle rappers praise each other mid battle, so that people who are asleep (like me) get alerted to the fact.

45:30 - T top whispers to JC 'that was dope'. even though the crowd was totally quiet.

I had to rewind it back.

Around 45:25 JC said:

'What make it worse, is that it dont get better than this
                    You went from the park to the jungle.
                    You wasnt expected to live.
                    You might not even see sunlight after this'

Was totally sleeping.
                    Animals (like bears) born and raised in captivity or in nice environments dont usually live long when they get released back into the wild, like the jungle.
                    But thats just the first part.
                    Compare parks to jungles, and you realise parks are really green open spaces, whereas jungles have huge trees with thick foilage. Sometimes the canopies be so huge, that certain parts of the jungle are actually dark, because no sunlight can penetrate through the trees' leaves. Hence Top might not see sunlight after this/

Makes me wonder about the myriad of other stuff I missed in JC's rounds.

But T Top 2-1. Round 1 was close. The dancing man in round 3 was cool. Not really much to do with rap, but it was still entertaining.

Cant wait for jc vs lux.

Comment

"I'd even take an UBER to LYFT something"

why though? it seems inconvenient to use 2 different ride sharing services. I'd just use one for the whole way there. Uber and THEN lyft? C'mon JC, you're smarter than that

Comment

I think the whole "JC did better than we thought" thing could be true with all battles like this - battles where you have 2 good writers and one of them just gets a really big advantage in the building. In this case, I think T-Top used angles and he had like what seemed like the entire building on his side. Thankfully they still listened to JC's bars (somewhat). Then once the battle drops, it's a lot of the same people watching it who watched it on PPV and they're saying "yeah it wasn't as bad as I thought" well we already knew T-Top won the first time around, so maybe that's just people really listening more and more to what JC was saying. In reality though, it is pretty silly for people to say that JC won. When the building is that slanted like that, and the angles and the bars are all hitting... of course T-Top won. And then it's also NOT in T-Top's backyard either..... So no one can really say bias was involved.

Comment

Really feels like most people just go off crowd reaction in passing judgement. People saying Goodz murdered T Top. Then when u watch the battle u be like wtf how. I watch JC vs T Top here and I ask how was this a body.
                          Crowd reaction and herd instinct rule the day I suppose. People shouting 3-0 when JC hadnt even had round 3 yet, people shouting 3-0, like they gonna pretend T Top took round 2 here.

Comment

Top got this one. Round 2 is the most debatable but 1 and 3 Top clearly.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X