TAKEOVA BATTLE LEAGUE/HHIL* J PRODIGY VS HUNTER WRIGHT (FIREWATER)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HipHopGoddess View Post
    I shared with all the battlers and bloggers, your a parasite u leech onto people to try to suck the life out of them. Useless lol. More nonsense from the sociopaths. It's clear your brains are not fully developed and u didn't make it past the mentality of a 12 yr old with seriois mental disorders. U think you are really winning disrespecting females and people all day on troll shit. That's what losers do. Whatever u say is always lies that's what sociopaths do. Or hide behind a picture like u do. Get some help u guys need it. I suggest extensive therapy. Id rather be every name u call me than a sociopath with no soul with disorders like u guys are. Go do something good for once.

Listen here bitch, not only am I strong black woman but I am also a proud mother of 3, how dare you talk to me in such a condescending, aggressive and judgmental way.

Great job articulating your baseless and brass assumptions. You are clearly livid and your public outbursts of emotions on the internet is not a good look honey. It's actually embarrassing.

It appears the only one who is in need of therapy is you, man hating fem-nazi. It is quite clear that you are the one in need of help working through your emotions towards males(i.e. deep rooted "daddy issues").
    You're blinded by both your rage of being rejected by the opposite sex- as well as your own self loath, since you had the recent revelation that your own utility as a female never extended past the point of a disposable flesh light/ pocket pussy.

A whole line of niggas got they rocks off and bounced after you forcibly subjected them to your presence afterwards, that says more about you than it does them. Oblivious chicken headed ass hoe
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

What a joke I'm the most caring trustworthy female you'll ever meet in your life. A real live Goddess. I am A mother of two and u come at me attacking me every other day with disgusting words. It's clear u don't give a shit about yourself or humanity or u wouldn't even allow yourself to talk the way you do you or the other troll. It's obvious you hate yourself. I don't hate myself that's why I'm a teacher and I seek to correct ignorance. It's even more clear now that you are part of the problem on this planet we live. Anyone against me in this world is out of their mind and clearly a sociopath. The males look for caring women like me who trust and are trusworthy and half of them prey on women. Whatever is done to me is my win. U Rob me u rob yaself. U disrespect me u disrespect yaself. That's how it works in the universe not your colonizer bullshit.

Comment

I post Krs one lectures and share Hip Hop knowledge and share battles and battle knowledge and been going to battles since 1999. I treat people with respect. I don't want anything to do with trolls. No need to even comment to me. U dont exist in my world. Ill takw your negative energy and turn it postive. I dont need to stoop to your levels. I unite with positive energy not your character your showing I don't unite with ignorance, I correct it. Udont even know me and i posted the link and u called me names thats childish. I feel bad for u. Disgusting. That's all. Y'all kill all the profits ain't nothin new. Check the history.

Comment

I said one thing to your ass a week ago(until yesterday), told you to embed your threads proper- you disregard that 2-3x even after I did you the favor showed you how to properly embed in one.

Now you trying to run a guilt trip, but the manner in which you're doing it only makes it easier to provoke you.

You're associated with that league/battles you be posting, so you're personally invested with it- props for the KRS lecture, but thats the extent of worthwhile/interesting shit you posted. That league is predominantly your agenda on here, don't make it seem like it ain't. If you posted more other shit perhaps you wouldn't get lambasted with the "hate".

Comment

HipHopThot is such a dumb whore. The crazy thing is she follows me on Twitter just like Slim Corleone. You two dweebs love what I talk about or else you wouldn't be following me. I don't follow you back so there's a clue to figure out who I am HipHopGoddess

Comment

HipHopThot, I feel sorry for your kids. They got a slut mother that cares more about battle rap more than them.

I don't care about your knowledge either. You can't tell me shit that I don't already know or would give a fuck about. Fuck if you were going to battles in 1999. It doesn't mean shit nor does it qualify you for anything special. I'd rather listen to Fergie sing the national anthem than watch those shitty battle you post.

Know your role HipHopGoddess . I know for a fact that you've rubbed your pussy while reading the comments in your threads. Why didn't you answer that private message I sent? You're just like all these other black bitches that run around calling themselves Queens. The title you give yourself means nothing to me. Just because you say it enough doesn't make it true.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

"He got a sneaker ADDICTION,
                  HEEL be itchin for a FIX
                  He was very high STRUNG
                  Til I put the PUMP to his TONGUE
                  LACED him with six
                  and lifted his SOLE (SOUL) just for KICKS"

Comment

"He got a sneaker ADDICTION,
                    HEEL be itchin for a FIX
                    He was very high STRUNG
                    Til I put the PUMP to his TONGUE
                    LACED him with six
                    and lifted his SOLE (SOUL) just for KICKS"
                    THAT SHIT IS ASS, PUSSY.

Comment

Funny cuz people like talib kweli and b dot follow me on my twitter tho, and if they follow u I'm 100 positive they wouldn't like your character.

Comment

B Dot is a fuckin' faggot- Him and Talib should never ever be mentioned within the same sentence.

Fuck that biting ass bitch. Ol Angelous/Iil Zane ass nigga.

Comment

Funny cuz people like talib kweli and b dot follow me on my twitter tho, and if they follow u I'm 100 positive they wouldn't like your character.
                          I would follow a bitch that sucks my dick no questions asked, too. I heard you love them sweaty. Right after a hip hop concert or battle event.

Comment

Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
                            Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

HipHopGoddess stfu and post your titties up.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's a great video..

gclub

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X