This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​​​​

DieSlow Window Lurker blackonboth Kikbak Bobby Bangz Geraldino Virbius Slime Ooze

Krucial Thirteen Yo, Krucial, peep that Prophetic - "Entrepreneur" one. He's a Milwaukee rapper, prop the best thing I heard outta our home. Shit's from 2008. Been up on him since I heard it drop on Myspace back in the day. He could've blew up, definitely had the potential to.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post

​​​​

DieSlow Window Lurker blackonboth Kikbak Bobby Bangz Geraldino Virbius Slime Ooze

Krucial Thirteen Yo, Krucial, peep that Prophetic - "Entrepreneur" one. He's a Milwaukee rapper, prop the best thing I heard outta our home. Shit's from 2008. Been up on him since I heard it drop on Myspace back in the day. He could've blew up, definitely had the potential to.
      that shit fire bro. im bout to look his shit up too see if i can link w em

Comment

• P's pen used to be on another level compared to Nas imo.

That Prophetic joint is dope too. Never heard of him before.

Idk what happened to Blitz. I was pushing his mixtape Intro to the Game heavy on the internet back in the day. He had a buzz going. Nas was fucking with him. All he needed was one more push. Then Nas stopped fucking with him. He dropped that bullshit 2nd mixtape and fell all the way off.

Comment

• Heard this shit on the radio for the first time in years.
          I think it should have blew up a lil bit but he got no promo.

This one pretty good too.
          I think his hooks are dope.

Comment

• pretty sure i heard of this prophetic guy on myspace too his flow & that video Entrepreneur looks & sounds familar af. He's nice.
            let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

• but as of right now im bout to go stove shopping

let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post

​​​​

Good looks, never heard of Prophetic. Dude's nice! I miss the Myspace days..Napster too...lol

Comment

• One of the great ones

Comment

• I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Comment

• Real Heads know that sample.

Apprently this track was for a Led Zeppelin tribute album iirc.
                        Every artist had to use a sample or do a cover of one of the songs from their catalog or some shit.
                        Orginally the 1st sample that the one producer wanted to use for Pac to rap on was"Kashmir"

- This was far before Puffy did the shit for the soundtrack to that wack ass american Godzilla movie that got Matthew Brorickk in it.

For whatever reason that puffy track was included on THAT movie's soundtrack. Wtf does Godzilla and Puffy have in common to begin with

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X