I am ViciouS InK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am ViciouS InK

    I'm new here. Where are the battle rappers?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  • #2
    Re: I am ViciouS InK

    No sound cloud yet. Working on that. Did I violate rules lol my bad.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I am ViciouS InK

      Originally posted by ViciouS InK View Post
      I'm new here.

      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

      Liar. You just bumped a thread from June 2015. :susdogg:
      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

      Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I am ViciouS InK

        Originally posted by Quill m Skills
        Wanna give him the rules [MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION] ?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I am ViciouS InK

          Originally posted by Window Lurker View Post
          Originally posted by ViciouS InK View Post
          I'm new here.

          Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

          Liar. You just bumped a thread from June 2015. :susdogg:
          I just registered my account this morning. Got the email.

          Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I am ViciouS InK

            I'm down.

            Yo

            Vicious Ink get spilled when I think, like children with toys
            that go boom, you'll visit Laos like Hillary with legs hanging from the room
            that's International Transcendental Born Knowledge from the Womb
            try to step up and I'm quick to reminisce of stepping down flowers on your tomb
            for the last time, every sin I did is a past crime, like that guy Mallathion
            I did it just to pass time, and cuz I can't stand whack rhymes
            all you say is the same shit, but on the real ink is sacred
            even in this age with bits and pixels in the matrix instead of on written pages
            I’ll burn your harddrive with a flamethrower, game over, a petty looser
            his mother pulled the plug, but you can’t pull the plug on Freddy Kruger
            this kid thinks he’s vicious; he don’t know he’s his own worst nightmare
            the type of guy to catch on fire from a flare light or his lighter
            shoot himself with the gun he just thought he shot: it’s all in his head
            he don’t spread butter with bread, but would rather talk with the feds
            it’s simple: he just fabricates and reaches cuz he like that
            you know, I don’t know but, he gets side tracked when he mind maps...

            16 bars back to back like the Kappa logo
            only blood on your lip was when it got pricked and dripped on a skull when you joined the mafioso

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I am ViciouS InK

              OP is a wussy dyke ass chump, step to me I'll fuck vicious inks mom

              Grab her by the pussy like trump, I love that delicious stink on my palm

              Vicious ink huh? Your wishes bleak, punk

              You wanna try n battle me but you're a weak cunt

              Fuck you whinny loser, stick to music cuz your battles are shit.

              This is like a Chinese cruiser going up against a US battleship

              You're gone, outta here g, absolutely fucked.

              Just like me with your mom, WE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED.

              Found out your mother is into some serious male dom

              So I beat that pussy so hard I left it in a maelstrom

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I am ViciouS InK

                Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                OP is a wussy dyke ass chump, step to me I'll fuck vicious inks mom

                Grab her by the pussy like trump, I love that delicious stink on my palm

                Vicious ink huh? Your wishes bleak, punk

                You wanna try n battle me but you're a weak cunt

                Fuck you whinny loser, stick to music cuz your battles are shit.

                This is like a Chinese cruiser going up against a US battleship

                You're gone, outta here g, absolutely fucked.

                Just like me with your mom, WE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED.

                Found out your mother is into some serious male dom

                So I beat that pussy so hard I left it in a maelstrom
                I take a hiatus... And come back to this actually?

                Yo punches weak, ive been hit harder...by an amputee


                Who didn't swing like.... this no playground buddy*

                The palm'll "twist her" you see spots, *but I don't play 'round dummy.


                You*fucked my mom.... I left her with herpes when I came out

                I been sick since birth and after the placenta hangs out


                This strange 'bout, I'm here to kick all you lames out,

                You*and muck fit the bill.... you can split the bucks like yall in the same house!


                Two ninas, *in a bag, Siamese, same blouse

                You dirty slut, you can get them both cocked, in the same mouth


                My post, lil bitch, don't come Speaking on mine

                Punches hit hard, through the phone, you leaking online

                Im dialed in, contract this, get illegal with rhymes*

                You can draw it up...

                But we know it don't mean shit unless InK*on the line


                I Write Different



                Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I am ViciouS InK




                  Vicious Ink threw in everything but the kitchen sink !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I am ViciouS InK

                    Originally posted by mdmunk View Post
                    I'm down.

                    Yo

                    Vicious Ink get spilled when I think, like children with toys
                    that go boom, you'll visit Laos like Hillary with legs hanging from the room
                    that's International Transcendental Born Knowledge from the Womb
                    try to step up and I'm quick to reminisce of stepping down flowers on your tomb
                    for the last time, every sin I did is a past crime, like that guy Mallathion
                    I did it just to pass time, and cuz I can't stand whack rhymes
                    all you say is the same shit, but on the real ink is sacred
                    even in this age with bits and pixels in the matrix instead of on written pages
                    I’ll burn your harddrive with a flamethrower, game over, a petty looser
                    his mother pulled the plug, but you can’t pull the plug on Freddy Kruger
                    this kid thinks he’s vicious; he don’t know he’s his own worst nightmare
                    the type of guy to catch on fire from a flare light or his lighter
                    shoot himself with the gun he just thought he shot: it’s all in his head
                    he don’t spread butter with bread, but would rather talk with the feds
                    it’s simple: he just fabricates and reaches cuz he like that
                    you know, I don’t know but, he gets side tracked when he mind maps...

                    16 bars back to back like the Kappa logo
                    only blood on your lip was when it got pricked and dripped on a skull when you joined the mafioso
                    Lyrically you cant beat me, you typed all that shit*

                    Said nothing, wasted my time.... all for this?


                    A couple bars for this bitch, I wont get to drunk

                    I pull a blade, I'm to sharp, to go "a gensui" chump


                    Since you jumped, and bomb punches, ima land mine

                    These punches hit "son screen", ya body burnt...no tan lines


                    Hand signs fuck you, what I'm spittin about*

                    Mankind... you can get a grip in the mouth


                    Ya*tooth hurt?... Well, shut the fuck up then

                    Bitch with her nose up in my business..get stuck up then


                    It's not a game!..But this Queen can get her "chess" blown up

                    "In plants", get grounded.. if she branch out and get grown up*


                    I'm just rambling.... And you*losing bad right now

                    Lookin at yo phone, with that face, I miss my dad right now


                    My pat stay shit, *stay Bitch... that's what you say to a dog

                    Two palms, under ya chin.... watch what you say to a God


                    I Write Different



                    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I am ViciouS InK

                      Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post



                      Vicious Ink threw in everything but the kitchen sink !
                      Get love struck, punch drun..., and I never miss a drink!

                      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I am ViciouS InK

                        Haha okay, you write different? That's cuz your fingers is too fat to Tapatalk
                        how come such a huge pussy dared step to Stay like ... you know ... Pat his dog
                        let me clear my throat, you don't know who you up against, Vicious
                        I school MC's like school MD's, wrote my thesis on how to check a pupil
                        start with some light shit, then ask him on the alphabet till the point where he can't see shit
                        I'm here to lead the blind, never leave seeds behind like Old Dirty did
                        you're playing yourself with the .30 kid, and enough coke you burned your nose bridge
                        also called septum, I'm not really a doc, just apt to stab you between the ribs
                        I mean really, you thought this buttercup could stop a fucking thunder shock?
                        then guess what: your number's up, and not because you just bought a stock
                        you're dumb as fuck, that's the best way to sum it up, must be rotten luck
                        or cuz I once robber your mother for her watch to put it in her pawnshop
                        so don't tell me I ain't nice, the return she got from porzo.com almost covered all of your college funds ...

                        Comment

                        Top Active Users

                        Collapse

                        There are no top active users.
                        Working...
                        X