X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

you ain't touchin' these well paired, hell prayers, so hell yeah
    the sickness gave him a health scare, mane you just rhyme obscure words
    and hope God it works, like a Mexican that got a little too accustomed to welfare
    thinking you can handle my throwaway bars, you ain't hypin' a bit
    you're the joke and a prick we already know he's sort of a junkie... type of a bitch
    so it's no doubt i'll give this mdm cunt an A for trying to trip
    it ain't even all that, you can't play stressed, chill nikka, just stay blessed
    cuz i ain't even tried, matter fact, i wrote this while watchin t-swizz body kanye west

Comment

Yo who let this guy through security? Somebody's getting in sacked in here
      Now seize his ass and throw him with the glad's so he can have his battle rap career
      And hold the people down; but a thumb from the crown is what matters here
      So dumb your shit down I'll have the crowd scream the DNA slogan ...

Comment

This reach get him aired out on the block shot clock tickin
        the handles drippin, rippin thru clips like a sports center mortician
        Dr. J with the best, Dr. Ache got different piff than these vets
        we pick a set n let the hits keep rollin like a ratchet in bed

sumn light
        Originally posted by Panda
        otbva is dead

Comment

Sumn light? More like sumn dark. More rap whack clichés
          I oughtta censor out the retarded like the Black Eyed Peas, but
          I don't believe in censorship; there should be a place for you to dwell
          with your crew as well; insane in the membranes like deformed human cells

Comment

Speaking of mutations - you the latest waste of space based on my race, bitch
            You need a potent dose of DoperProse® to help you cope with your raging lameness
            I'm sure you've seen the commercial where all of those patients made it?
            Come bacc and I'll exam you after you take this sample, hopefully you'll get a handle on how to mantle the basics.

DoperProse® is a dietary supplement and these statements have not been approved by the FDA. Side effects may include, but are not limited to, sicc fuccing the last bit of good out of your mother, sister, wife or main bitch. As with all dietary supplements it is reccomened that you discuss DoperProse® with your physician before you make any changes your lifestyle.
            I'm sicc, It's hard to spit wit all this snot in me... I couldn't fit the tip in, got your chicc episiotomied

Comment

Raging lameness? My prose is simple but powerful like Hemingways, bitch
              However this is verse, and your verse is whack as paying gay men
              To spray them, and catch a rare disease for AIDS; that's why I hit you in your underbelly
              Since you're talking drugs, when I take all of your money playing Wu like Martin Shkreli

Comment

I see you making effort, great... but you probably needed extra strength
                Let's run a quicc checc on your medicaid, and see if we can get this straight
                This no faced filler thinking he a ghost faced killer.... I can't tell if he's legit
                How you think you holding court? Bitch I'm Martin Shkreli with the 5th
                I'm sicc, It's hard to spit wit all this snot in me... I couldn't fit the tip in, got your chicc episiotomied

Comment

I'm like Inspectah Deck, cause I'll sit there, see you playing yourself
                  and take you to court after that, no debating this shit
                  when I say I'm the shit and that you ain't saying shit like taking the 5th, bitch
                  I'm a pagan and mystic spitting sadistic shit to get you left in a ditch quick

Comment

It seems the treatments aren't helping, your multis are mostly melting
                    And the way your structures suffer suggests that you're only pelting
                    snowballs at an inferno that burned you and now your yelping
                    hoping your pagan gods can save you before the bell rin.. ding ding ding

Comment

Be wary of judging on slim grounds, lest ye be judged on phat ones
                      this battle's like I'm William Blake holding a grain of the sand in my hand, dun
                      you're whack; I keep your head ringing like Dre with a mac
                      you can't escape the facts; I'm on fire like an Alexander Dugin paperback, track.

Comment

yo write a 16 homie, we'll do a poll.

Comment

You made a thread yet?

Comment

Siccz ain't got a reply in weeks, I bet this fag is missin
                            I heard he got lots of beef cuz this little twat been snitchin
                            Let me find out he got rocks and weed, or he on the corner pitchin
                            I'll be cock n heat when I'm cummin for that chicken

Comment

Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post
                              Look at this motherfucker trying to spit all ludicrous
                              your name Flutie cause you just a fairy, playing flute and shit
                              cumming for that chicken? you asking for a whipping
                              when i body you on God won't even ask to be forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by cpjohnson View Post
                                Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post
                                Look at this motherfucker trying to spit all ludicrous
                                your name Flutie cause you just a fairy, playing flute and shit
                                cumming for that chicken? you asking for a whipping
                                when i body you on God won't even ask to be forgiven
                                I'll drop your body in some water like u been born again
                                Cuz I heard u made a Facebook group called we love gorgeous men
                                So stop tryin to act way mental, this gay's gentle
                                You think im bout to fuck a robot cuz I'll come thru and blaze metal

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X