This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

Thug flutie, you a lux groupie or love mookey?
    Last time you were with a 9 you were watchin the 'up' movie,
    im some newbie here, but my fire speed destroy dons, you'd think these 9s recurring... but I just needa point 1

That Simpson scheme didn't have em groenin alright?
    That shit just snowballed, and snowballed n died

Comment

dafuq did i just read? your bars have me guessing madness
      you're either a spastic, or English is your second language
      i guess that he's coy, cuz i start clownin n straight wreckin' ya boy
      and have BB standing in front of this gun like a replica toy

Comment

I understand you feel threatened cuz my shit punch hard,
        But you gotta stay strong man, chin up bar,
        I like a Simpson scheme tho, I was raised on a barge,
        That had yellow back doors; that's anal with marge

Comment

These bars I spit will split your chest and leave you frail
          My lyrical skill is like a coffin and each bar I spit is another nail
          Talking about how your shit punches hard while your first bars didn’t make sense
          One punch will leave you split in two like ending of Furious Seven, that’s intense
          Shout outs to the living dead after I stomp on his head
          This retard supporting barsonbars, but son, this ain't a compliment thread
          You write the same garbage as dumb shit therapists
          Mines high as Everest, and I'll drop a Bazooka like clumsy terrorists

Comment

Called wee, you must be Scottish, that's the dregs of the kingdom,
            You class days when snows melting as winning,
            Do you know why Scottish banknotes aren't accepted in England?
            Maybe summat to do with all the heroin in em
            #StillGameLife

Comment

when i start to scribe you get sprayed up with nothing but lead
              dis bubble-gum rapper will get ate/eight up plus one to the head
              the shot'll pop off like cheap champagne and leave you deep in pain
              Baz will be missed but like Sopranos you'll never be seen again

Comment

"Cheap Champagne, deep in pain" rhymes with "Hjerte på Smerte"
                in danish, and that means you're spitting weaker than Slavoj Zizek.
                I on the other hand, hold a tool in the other hand
                that'll snap back on you like you tried to suck your tube with a rubber band

Comment

I do find the idea of a rubber sling profound,
                  But as a monastery man that shouldn't be allowed,
                  I'll cut this hooded little clown, where the fucks religion now,
                  Blud aint nuttin funny when they say monk-eyin around

Comment

Bazooka gonna get lit up and pay after these 3 bars, that's a slot machine
                    I'm like a Dunkin Donuts warehouse, cuz I got lots of cream
                    If we face off, I'll put your whole circle on ice, that's a hockey team
                    So if u see me on MLK, act like u know who I R n B, but I'm not the dream

Comment

I spits a free from 16 till infinity
                      while your spirit be stuck in the same shit that be killing thee
                      why even repeat the shit they speak when there's another world out there
                      not lightyears away; a seconds though could get you right there

Comment

Originally posted by mdmunk View Post
                        My aim Sharp as a blade, I'll parting ur fade, see I slide through with da ruger tucked/
                        Matter fact I jus gotta huge newer truck, get u kidnapped b4 u get clapped, n da back of the car u'll see my gun's nose is elephant length; shoot you through the Trunk/
                        Tool erupts, Out da Mag bullets hit u full surface but a stomach shot got u like a bitch's pic gettin airbrushed it could remove ur gut/
                        And ur name is MD Munk? Well u can meditate on how to use charm plus karma to remove ur slut, I slide n her DMs den set the seeds 2 get it In an 4get her friend, now she about to Boot dis Munk!/
                        I guess Cyber Gang Banging is something I gotta deal wit..

But no matter how many fabricated, fag related Neggs I get..

I'm still a real nigga in Real Life and dats Real Shit!!.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Pro-Fit View Post
                          My aim Sharp as a blade, I'll parting ur fade, see I slide through with da ruger tucked/
                          Matter fact I jus gotta huge newer truck, get u kidnapped b4 u get clapped, n da back of the car u'll see my gun's nose is elephant length; shoot you through the Trunk/
                          Tool erupts, Out da Mag bullets hit u full surface but a stomach shot got u like a bitch's pic gettin airbrushed it could remove ur gut/
                          And ur name is MD Munk? Well u can meditate on how to use charm plus karma to remove ur slut, I slide n her DMs den set the seeds 2 get it In an 4get her friend, now she about to Boot dis Munk!/
                          negged for having J Pro in your name
                          Originally posted by Wreckless
                          I would have rather been black than an orphan
                          https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

When Roddy posts I just think wut a snotty nose bitch who wears shotty old kicks.

You keep a red rap bar on purpose and that's disparable.
                            I earned mine thru shitty posts and joey and eriko.

And your music taste is true disgrace you need to go thru ur tapes and remove the waste.

Posting garbage tracks to try to keep your relevance but ur an evil pelican who needs intelligence

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
                              Originally posted by DJ Pro-Fit View Post
                              negged for having J Pro in your name
                              Lol good shit but...

U should neg ur life for having 20k post and counting instead
                              I guess Cyber Gang Banging is something I gotta deal wit..

But no matter how many fabricated, fag related Neggs I get..

I'm still a real nigga in Real Life and dats Real Shit!!.

Comment

Seriously, why would you rap the way they all rap?!
                                cuz you're fucking STUPID, that's why ... and why I
                                spits the fly shits and whipe the rhyme on the doormat
                                of these impoverished MC's with they minds full of lore
                                stomachs swollen as fuck like they had kwashiokor
                                in a world of opportunity seeking towards drugs and jewelry
                                humor me; try a rhyme brave as uncle Tom but not the foolery

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X