This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

Guess yo bitch ass mad. Cause my dicks in yo bitch ass.... fag.
    U got riff raff swag. With tits that sag.
    But the shits thats sad, is u don't go hard.
    So take ya own advice. Stop posting if u dont post bars.

Comment

Well I guess it's my turn & I'm goin at aredot, spark glocks send bullets up ya mom fart box, I finish like a shark top resemblance, member of the gun club shootin for remembrance

Comment

I'm back spazzing. You're Taz acting. That's down under.
        Get low brother. You get amp'd? We ground thunder.
        In this circuit we're working, we bring the wires out.
        Army fatigues, but in this war we don't tire out.
        Sabotage ENT
        "I'M OLD SCHOOL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ON A MOUSETRAP."

Comment

Boy u unemployed & I took da higher route, bar circus u gon die a clown when I fire rounds, yo grandmother ugly but I untie da blouse, nasty nigga she remove her teeth I cum inside her mouth

Comment

Now watch as DOT BAGS YOU. Confused by he PROP APPLE Got u BITING HOLLOW..
            Circus and FIRE ROUNDS.. U heard it and LIKED IT NOW u gon RECITE IT HOLLOW.?
            Atleast load it., Like how he did it with LOADED.. yo 'syle trash' its goodwill. Ya casket i came to CLOSE(CLOTHES) IT

Comment

Hold it, nigga fuck hollow & u, I had a fire rounds bar before dat battle had views, & a closed clothes bar u biting my shit from past years, ya mama's a man because ya dad queer

Comment

Lord knows I'll murk one of these niggas....weezy voice, recycled my old bar kinda made me rejoice, some wack nigga responded wit some trash bars, what a waste (waist) u a bitch dats a lapdog

Comment

Originally posted by AreDot View Post
                  Now watch as DOT BAGS YOU. Confused by he PROP APPLE Got u BITING HOLLOW..
                  Circus and FIRE ROUNDS.. U heard it and LIKED IT NOW u gon RECITE IT HOLLOW.?
                  Atleast load it., Like how he did it with LOADED.. yo 'syle trash' its goodwill. Ya casket i came to CLOSE(CLOTHES) IT

Syle Trash Homie? Sounds Like Guy Sexed Bronies
                  So I X Any Mate Your Whores Kid, Lifeless Ponies
                  I Spread Clips To Stretched Dome Like iMAX Shows Be
                  And Have You Pumped Up With The Four Arms Since Your Biceps Bony
                  Black Magic
                  Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

Hello Elizabeth.. man u should prolly give this shit a rest.
                    What i throw will go deep at yo body and enter 'cept..-
                    The bloody nigga shouldve caught these bullets. That you intercept.
                    Say i bit d's(these) lines ?..'sue' (suh) me.. till then im stomping on this niggas neck.

Comment

Say i bit d's(these) lines ?..'sue' (suh) me.. till then im stomping on this niggas neck.
                      Huh...Is That Supposed To Be Wordplay Dude?
                      For That Junk? Plants Using The 22, Earthday Rules
                      Rev You, Blades Enter Views, No Survey Tools
                      And Leave Shrub In His Own Liquids, Earl Grey Brews
                      Black Magic
                      Throwback Classic

I'm Not From Britain But Sort Of Briton To Pollock, Drip The Hollow Ink Credible Inc Not Too Brittle To Follow, Little Too Big To Be Figuratively Figuring The Lotto, Billing The Otto To Flick And Spray The Killings As Motto

Comment

My vest would've caught dem bullets next time shoot tops, red dot dot wit more dots than the jones mook prop, sniper u get picked off like I love u not, flowers 4 da dead much Blood I'm 2 hot

Comment

now while you slowly writing/, in that rebuttal thread//
                          i thought id show you lightning/ 4 bars and how to count em/
                          while i got your momma´s head// sucking matter with no biting//
                          outta dastard, im a viking// even tho she wanted it, i raped the slut instead//

Comment

Dck dastard gets plastered on like ten Jaggers, then staggers to where men gathers to play dick daggers while stripped backwards. You a bitch dastard you can eat shit after I rub your name in the dirt and give it a piss shower because your style is shit splatter your rhymes suck dick and yer a whiny tit. Thank you.

Comment

Bang tools I keep clips too many stray bullets, I'm shootin over a hundred like race footage, khan ain't a con behind bars raped lookin, to the limit bitch salt & peppa made push it

lls

Comment

I hate how internet thugs say they're cocking the tool.
                                I'm a literal lunatic (lunar tick) like a clock on the moon.
                                These rappers are through like when a label's dropping a fool.
                                I'm popping like modern cops when they're on the top of a roof.
                                Sabotage ENT
                                "I'M OLD SCHOOL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ON A MOUSETRAP."

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X