X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

And fuck football ! Watch a real mans sport like ping pong

Besides you know you just tune in to see how men look in colorful tights, but we know you really stay for the ass gropes.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

He said fuck football on the low tho he plays soccer
      while im fucking his chick we play house and play doctor
      sell my food stamps to his sister and then change the PIN number
      his aunt mad at me cause she wanted the dick and I didn't fuck her
      Originally posted by HEISTBVA
      ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

You posted fast but bro it's gash, it got me asking why ya living
        If anyone's begging you to go off the top.. It's off the highest building,
        You've been a loser since birth, with an idiots smile
        There really should of been a miscarriage of justice, no Zimmerman trial

Comment

rutter you ain't shit and you gay as hell
          You was getting punked for your money at the age of twelve
          ya moms pussy got that seafood diet that's why I made it swell
          Bust a nut on her and clown on her like Dave Chappelle

Comment

You must enjoy the chat, cos that shit was appalling
            If you throw enough shit it'll stick.. But for now just stick to ya boarding,
            Ya styles unusual, suspect and getting paid for tricks
            If you ever try put ya hands on the kid, its some Kevin spacey shit

Comment

you mad gay I just. call it how I call it
              you a virgin with unused condoms in your wallet
              you a bum that panhandles for chump change
              I posted a video of me and your mom fuckin on spankbang

Comment

Originally posted by tuna View Post
                you mad gay i just. Call it how i call it
                you a virgin with unused condoms in your wallet
                you a bum that panhandles for chump change
                i posted a video of me and your mom fuckin on spankbang
                hey tuna fish// youse a bitch// ya bitch a whore her cooze a ditch// i do's this shit// from noon till 6// cuz thats when i teach your mother to drool on dicks// you foolish pricks// useless dick// the new generation ill never get used to it//...

Comment

Oy vey m8 I'm from Australia bruv
                  But you mom m8 is New Zealand cunt
                  oy oy kidda when uh we started
                  ya mom pussy my dick made it farted

Comment

YO! Tuna looks like a 90ounce mighty mouse

He wears a shiny blouse and lives in a tiny house.

come on out tuna, why are you hiding out there.

Tell me what you like about this fighting bout, scared?

Comment

Robin Williams, you make shocking filliams,
                      Fuck you and your box office millions,
                      Those mighty mouse lines - better when diz bodied Ill with em,
                      Don't copy Syrians

Comment

Bazooka Bastard acting out how I'm fin to kill'em
                        Pistol to his temple in front of his son, that's how I'll take him from him
                        Then I'll take the real bastard to a separate location
                        Sink his dreams like Huddersfield AFC: that's a relegation

Comment

Wait, pause, did dude say he teaches bitches to drool on dicks? And he even has a time for it?
                          I hope he playin around, because if he get ejected cartridges aint no need to press rewind for it
                          I ain't the type to record it, or report it, I suggest we all ignore it, it's too sordid
                          Fire to the stomach, when that acid reflux I can get his child aborted
                          Miles avoided all the scandalous pandering to the styles ya'll are dampenin
                          But when he flow all bets are off, like Vegas outlawed him gamblin
                          I know it seems like I'm ramblin, but my keys are known to stutter
                          I'll give these pussies concrete boots, and I'll even attach a rudder
                          So in desperation they can reach their final destination
                          But how can I give em hell, when their live's suggest Heavens waiting
                          They too soft, futon, I can sense the hesitation in their nuance
                          So I'll take half off their bottom lines like a discount from Groupon
                          They say I'm ancient, writing's on the wall like Nebuchadnezzar's warning
                          Gangs of New York, I'll leave a hole in a buncha cripples til blood in the streets is pourin
                          I'm just ignorin, the fact they ideals are all out of skew
                          And I'mma leave it at that, because I got shit to do
                          You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

You kids and your damn similes

Comment

Originally posted by Slime Ooze View Post
                              Wait, pause, did dude say he teaches bitches to drool on dicks? And he even has a time for it?
                              I hope he playin around, because if he get ejected cartridges aint no need to press rewind for it
                              I ain't the type to record it, or report it, I suggest we all ignore it, it's too sordid
                              Fire to the stomach, when that acid reflux I can get his child aborted
                              Miles avoided all the scandalous pandering to the styles ya'll are dampenin
                              But when he flow all bets are off, like Vegas outlawed him gamblin
                              I know it seems like I'm ramblin, but my keys are known to stutter
                              I'll give these pussies concrete boots, and I'll even attach a rudder
                              So in desperation they can reach their final destination
                              But how can I give em hell, when their live's suggest Heavens waiting
                              They too soft, futon, I can sense the hesitation in their nuance
                              So I'll take half off their bottom lines like a discount from Groupon
                              They say I'm ancient, writing's on the wall like Nebuchadnezzar's warning
                              Gangs of New York, I'll leave a hole in a buncha cripples til blood in the streets is pourin
                              I'm just ignorin, the fact they ideals are all out of skew
                              And I'mma leave it at that, because I got shit to do
                              its sayz 4 bars// dork wad// u illiterate fag//
                              how many time u search google to deliver that rap//
                              that shit is just trash// this niggas a vag//
                              please get in the bag// before i commit a sinister act///....

Comment

I'm illiterate because I'm militant, and refuse to give these Jew's their ten percent?
                                So I overpay with bars, so they can couch surf like invalids? That's insolence
                                You say it's trash, but the bars hefty because they stretch over heads like chem trails
                                And you put dashes in your lines like we can't understand the pieces like stem cells
                                You been frail, Mr B Rillz, I've never had to deal with a shill, cuz when I deck for disrespect, your rights to cut the cards will be sealed
                                And I'll keep the upper hand, til I snap like rubber bands
                                Hammer stay greased til I ease up on blubbers fam
                                He's tellin a whale of a tale, and I thought they was lovers, damn
                                My style took years to envelop, this king can get you touched with just a rubber stamp
                                You'll never see me killed, every loss I touch was debatable
                                But you ain't never took a W, so I guess our styles are not relatable
                                And I aint got a bag for you, bitch, because all your trash is biodegradable
                                You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X