Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (PPV Links inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (PPV Links inside)

close round again i got canelo again tho

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

super close rounds

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I couldn't call that one. GGG seemed a little more aggressive than he did in the 1st.

Comment

canelo up 3 rounds for me

first 2 super debatable tho

Comment

i agree

Comment

ggg got that round

ggg starting to turn it up

Comment

2 - 2 (draw maybe in one of the rounds)

Comment

am i trippin or is GGG got the biggest belt on a pair of trunks ive ever seen?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                    am i trippin or is GGG got the biggest belt on a pair of trunks ive ever seen?

Comment

ggg got that round

3-2 canelo but ggg getting the momentum

Comment

3-2 GGG

Comment

BIG DRAMA SHOW LETS GOOO

Comment

canelo look like a mini hybrid of lesner and conan o brian

Comment

lmaooo, sneaky behind the back, nice..

Comment

Hell of a fight so far tho.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X