Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (PPV Links inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (PPV Links inside)

hope ggg wins

but i think canelo gonna get it

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

GSP too busy training for Bisping by playing fat Asians in fighting games tbh

Comment

canelo got pillows in his beard he already cheating smh

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Canelo almost ko'd the ringside cameraman lol.

A canelo win would prolly be better for the sport. Just hope both guys on they A game & its a competitive fight.
          Check the puzzle, does it fit
          I am alpha & omega
          And on the seventh day i rise
          Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Canelo is cool and all but needs to work on his takedown defense.

Comment

ggg alot older which is why i got canelo slightly over ggg

Comment

http://buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php

crispy flash version of the acestream

Comment

lets goooo !!!

Comment

i got canelo that round

Comment

draw

Comment

close round tho

Comment

canelo punches looked heavier

Comment

Canelo clearly took that

Comment

lmao, lamply wont having max's shit just like Anik did to Dom earlier.

Comment

we'll talk about it in overtime!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X