Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (PPV Links inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (PPV Links inside)

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION] got any links? Idk what time this shit starts.
    i believe 8 PDT

Comment

for those without ace stream

http://buffstream.com/watch/boxing.php

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

[MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION]

45 mill on Alvarez since he's mexicano.
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

ggg vs canelo starting in about 15 min

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Triple G aint nothing but Sergio Martinez ver 2.0..

Exposed tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
              Triple G aint nothing but Sergio Martinez ver 2.0..

Exposed tonight.
              im just trying to see mexico take an L tonight

Mcgregor is boxing

Comment

GGG gonna fuckin kill him

Comment

GGG will be the GOAT, mark my words

Will go 51-0 and retire.

Comment

i need someone to get knocked the fuck out !

Comment

khasikstan stand up !!

this dude looks like ggg's son

Comment

Diaz is one to look out for, great footwork & balance. His offense & defense was on point. Maybe he should try mixing in stronger jabs.
                        Check the puzzle, does it fit
                        I am alpha & omega
                        And on the seventh day i rise
                        Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
                          Diaz is one to look out for, great footwork & balance. His offense & defense was on point. Maybe he should try mixing in stronger jabs.
                          who u got , canelo or ggg ?

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
                            He cant handle the leg kicks.

Comment

How was sergio martinez exposed? He lost cause of injuries.

Gggs my guy, i think he'll outjab & break down the body, maybe tko or ud.

Canelo looked excellent his last fight, it might be his night. Boxers always say Canelo's speed is what catches them off guard when they step in the ring with him.
                              Check the puzzle, does it fit
                              I am alpha & omega
                              And on the seventh day i rise
                              Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

jerz boxing knowledge unmatched on the board

if ggg wins he should call out gsp and make history

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X