Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (PPV Links inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (PPV Links inside)

Originally posted by txtc View Post
    how is ggg so much stronger than everyone he fights. hes on the juice baby
    Check the puzzle, does it fit
    I am alpha & omega
    And on the seventh day i rise
    Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Plus having good footwork & balance. Also, not reaching out when punching so your hips & shoulders are aligned when turning over.

Lastly, when punching a bag with gloves on you have wrist support, so ive noticed people forget to clench the fist on impact. Id imagine Golovkin clenches his fist at point of impact.
      I am alpha & omega

Comment

Imo, ggg's last 3 fights he wasnt the stronger guy, just the harder puncher. & one fight was against a career welterweight (which is 2 divisions below him),kell brook, a fight in which golovkin proceeded to literally break his face.
        I am alpha & omega

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
          Imo, ggg's last 3 fights he wasnt the stronger guy, just the harder puncher. & one fight was against a career welterweight (which is 2 divisions below him),kell brook, a fight in which golovkin proceeded to literally break his face.
          i thought jacobs deserved a draw vs ggg more than canelo too. bs

Comment

The Jacobs fight was much closer than this fight. GGG shouldn't even take a rematch. Unless he knocks Canelo out they will give him the W, so they can keep pushing him along and Oscar will keep stuffing his pockets.

Comment

Food for thought:

Fight was in vegas.

Ggg first fight in vegas. His last fight he won a disputed decision against Jacobs(i thought it was a competitive, clear win but im biased towards Ggg).

As a boxing judge, who would you favor to keep getting paydays? A 27 yr old with a rabid fanbase or a 35 yr old who hails from borat's home state?

Mayweather clearly schooled canelo, yet canelo won on one scorecard, in mayweather's adopted hometown which he makes alot of money for. Golovkin could only win by KO today.
              I am alpha & omega

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
                Food for thought:

Fight was in vegas.

Ggg first fight in vegas. His last fight he won a disputed decision against Jacobs(i thought it was a competitive, clear win but im biased towards Ggg).

As a boxing judge, who would you favor to keep getting paydays? A 27 yr old with a rabid fanbase or a 35 yr old who hails from borat's home state?

Mayweather clearly schooled canelo, yet canelo won on one scorecard, in mayweather's adopted hometown which he makes alot of money for. Golovkin could only win by KO today.
                So you agree it's rigged?

Comment

I don't think some of y'all realize how much this really means...

GGG has been boxing since like the early 2000s with a record of like 387-0 never been knocked down and wasn't even phased a bit last night against the hardest puncher he's ever fought...

He has been working on a professional unblemished record since 2006 and all of that work came to an end just because some bitch that is a wife of another judge gave the worst score card of all time...

If I was GGG, I would hang it up and probably catch a charge because it's bullshit like that that keeps people from being GOATs

Comment

yea i feel awful for ggg and the tens of millons of dollars he made last night and will make in a few months. calm down princess
                    Originally posted by Justice
                    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

It's not all about the money.

Comment

Ggg goat fkn pathetic judging
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Crazy fight
                          CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

I hope they rematch
                            CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Teddy Atlas is fucking livid. This might give dude a heart attack for real. Lol

Comment

114-114 Canelo got first and last three rounds.
                                sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X