General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also RIP Cjeduo. They should give him a shot against TJ right away if they are gonna scrap 125
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Woodley and Askren are friends and said they won't fight. I think the UFC still does Cejudo vs TJ at 125 and if TJ can defend at 125 and 135 they'll keep the division open, or they can get a bigger name maybe Garbrandt to go to 125 and stay.

Comment

• MM so scared of TJ he left the organization. Lol

Comment

• imagine if mighty mouse loses at his debut fight,tj is on another level imo, i think he washes cejudo

i doubt there gonna wipe out the division, it would look really bad, askren should def fight gsp imo, winner can fight for the belt, but gsp already turned down woodley
          soo idk

gsp vs nate/nick makes the most sense imo but george probably only comming back for mcgregor or khabib

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
            MM so scared of TJ he left the organization. Lol
            speaking of our favs it looks like colby is in for a long ride

here is a picture of the van of the US pipe bomber who is a known trump enthusiast

now lets enhance that picture to see if we can find any damning evidence

I rest my case your honor. chaos is the culprit
            you dont have a sig

Comment

• it all makes sense now..

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Yeah..... It's definitely Colby.

That's totally not my van, I swear.

Let's not talk about this subject anymore, guys.

Comment

• moose definitely owns a white van with blacked out windows

wtf is that sticker say on the second last window to the right, donald trump approves tsunami's or something lol

Comment

• Khabib vs GSP

Comment

• most interesting match up ever

Comment

• First time I'll ever be happy to see a GSP fight.

Comment

• Sucks that Edgar is out of the KZ fight. Now gay ass Yair is in. It would be funny if they pull KZ and make him fight Zabit.

Comment

• fun fact: dana white had the shit beat out of him in boston for not paying gang members to protect his cardio kickboxing gym and thats why he has an inner ear condition and still hates fighters to this day
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

• thought he got jumped outside a bar , dana def the best example of what an average joe can accomplish when your best friends with billionaires

yall gonna be here to watch dc get ko'ed by lewis ? i will !!

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                                thought he got jumped outside a bar , dana def the best example of what an average joe can accomplish when your best friends with billionaires

yall gonna be here to watch dc get ko'ed by lewis ? i will !!
                                The Black Beast catching a body in the 1st guaranteed
                                sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X