General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm legit surprised Chael was able to overall eat those shots from Fedor without getting completely KO'd.

Comment

• i dont understand why gsp doesnt fight nate, seems like an ez win , he turned down the fight agaain, if he wins he can def fight khabib and have another super fight

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• I think he only wants to fight Conor, easiest fight and biggest pay day.

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          i dont understand why gsp doesnt fight nate, seems like an ez win , he turned down the fight agaain, if he wins he can def fight khabib and have another super fight
          Gsp said he doesnt want to fight nate because he already beat nick who he considers the better of the two..so makes sense
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

• fedor better knock bader tf out..he def can win this whole thing.

fedor has knocked down all 3 of his bellator opponents in the first round, even if fedor loses the tourney at this point this grand prix has really shown hes still got it
            you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              fedor better knock bader tf out..he def can win this whole thing.

fedor has knocked down all 3 of his bellator opponents in the first round, even if fedor loses the tourney at this point this grand prix has really shown hes still got it
              Imagine how bad of a look it would be for Ryan Bader to be double champ. That's definitely one of the guys that they could point at that can't cut it in the UFC, but dominates Bellator.

Comment

• dont worry machida gonna arrive and remind bader about that lampost he hit him with

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Maybe if he's on steroids. Lol

Comment

• ya maybe hes on steroids...lol
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Did any of you see Chael's video "Still undefeated". Shit is hilarious. "I'm in a sport where there's 2 ways to lose, knockout or tap out. Neither of which happened"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCV_9sMjoDM

Comment

• he said all of fedors fights are rigged , chael claiming the ref told him to take a dive

Comment

• Schaub said that Nunes vs Cyborg is a better fight than Jones vs Gustaffson 2. Lol this guy is a fag.

Comment

• apparently there trading mighty mouse for ben aaskren loool

i would def make that trade, but damn that must suck knowing you company wants to geet rid of you like that

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                              apparently there trading mighty mouse for ben aaskren loool

i would def make that trade, but damn that must suck knowing you company wants to geet rid of you like that
                              Came to post this. Lmfaooo the "goat" being traded for a guy that has 3 fans. Good trade though.

Potijelli

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

Came to post this. Lmfaooo the "goat" being traded for a guy that has 3 fans. Good trade though.

Potijelli
                                Honestly best case for all parties IMO

MM already cleaned out the division so him staying in the UFC would be more of the same outside of Cjeduo.

MM in one has tons of matchups and you gotta figure since asians arent obese like americans theyll be more into the smaller weight class.

Askren already cleaned out the division so him staying at ONE would be more of the same outside of fighting eddie (but they arent even the same weight class).

Askren in UFC has tons of matchups and you gotta figure since americans are obese wrestlers theyll love the lay and pray askren style.

UFC gets to scarp a division (although its not very popular im still surpised if its actually not profitable for them) of a champion they openly refuse to promote and dont like

UFC gets to bring somebody in with the hopes to beat Tyron Woodly (would be a dope fight dunno who wins prob ben ass tho) a champion they openly refuse to promote and dont like
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X