General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implying Khabib doesn't have better cardio than Mendes on 2 weeks notice
    Implying Khabib isn't a better grappler than Mendes.
    Implying Khabib isn't bigger and stronger than Mendes.
    Implying Khabib doesn't have a better chin than Mendes.
    Implying Conor didn't get back up after the ill-advised guillotine
    Implying Conor didn't get choked out by Nate Diaz
    Implying Conor didn't get subbed by Joe Duffy

Comment

• Conor will rock khabitch in the first 20 seconds then finish him on the mat. Wrestling isn't going to help when you're brain is being smacked against the inside of your skull repeatedly.

Comment

• Even if Khabib gets rocked and dropped his pure instinct is better than Conor's grappling.

Comment

• Anyone watching this card? I think dude is going to legit die. Lol

Comment

• i keep forgeting theres a ufc card wtf

nogera tho sleeping alvey lol

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• rip lombard idk whts wrong with that man

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Nothing gets my cock harder than seeing Alvey get slumped
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• I forgot too, I only caught the last 2 fights. I legit thought that Anders dude was going to die.

Comment

• hendricks said his kidneys shut down for his weight cut to 170

if this guy wouldnt try to cut 30 plus pounds in a few days he might not have a problem

a salad can do miracles

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                      hendricks said his kidneys shut down for his weight cut to 170

if this guy wouldnt try to cut 30 plus pounds in a few days he might not have a problem

a salad can do miracles
                      Can the UFC tell USADA to fuck off already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

Can the UFC tell USADA to fuck off already?
                        "Can the UFC tell USADA to fuck off already?"
                        -Jonny Hendericks, 2018
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

• Moose
                          Moose commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Pigg Rigg will be the bare knuckle champion. Watch.

• Jesus fucking Christ, Nate vs Poririer is for the new 165 pound championship. Fucking garbage is just to set Conor up for a 3rd belt, because Woodley would wreck his shit.

Comment

Jesus fucking Christ, Nate vs Poririer is for the new 165 pound championship. Fucking garbage is just to set Conor up for a 3rd belt, because Woodley would wreck his shit.
                          would be interesting to see Woodley vs McGregor. I'm sure if Woodley talked shit or if Dana wanted it to happen it'd by all means happen. But setting up a 3rd title for McGregor to either fight portfolio or have a final battle with nate seems like it'll get more ratings.

I wold feel the same but I wanna see diaz get put on his ass covering like a bitch again.

Comment

• There's no way they will do Conor vs Woodley, because Conor would die. He has 0 chance of beating Woodley. Plus, they don't like Woodley, they're not going to give him that payday. Lol Cowering? Nate arguably won the second fight. Did you forget Conor tapping like a bitch? Lol The bullshit is even if Conor loses to Khabib, they'll still give him a title shot at 165.

Comment

Nate arguably won the second fight.
                              He didn't win the second fight. Typical trump supporter to deny facts.

McGregor took the first diaz fight on 2 week notice, and diaz is one of the top of the top. You think him tapping to one of the top fighters in the world who has a black belt in jujitsu is somehow an indicating of poor fighting skill? If so then by all means let a professional martial artist choke you out and tell me if you tap or black out. And apparently that 165 belt is bullshit, at least what I saw on one of those MMA youtube channels. It's just nate being his retarded self, probably smokes too much pot and can't function in normal society, he sounds like he has a serious case of downs to begin with the pot can't be helping.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X