General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

damn dude how you gonna kick me when im down like that
    Just making sure you're okay.

Comment

• poti out here lashing out at his online buddies for checking in on him smhh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

Na. Colby has to win to keep any sort of recognition. He's no Chael, he can't talk himself into big fights unless he's actually winning.
        I just think hes so retarded in his talking that its almost a joke to see him

and every time he fights theres gonna be at least some portion of people that are gonna watch just to see if he gets his ass beat

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• i gotta remember to get on the discord on fight night but always blank on it. got it on my phone now so ill try to be back in the discussion

no ufc again this week but bellators got a jame gallagher fight at least
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

• Ya theres only a handful of UFCs booked from now too november.

If theres a legit belly card on Friday and yall are down ill be in the discord. (if the raiders arnt playing)

Comment

• im down like a kid with a syndrome

Comment

• I'll be where Poti is at if Khabib loses.

Comment

• Got tix
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Jon Jones was tested recently! The GOAT is back!

Unless....

Comment

• and he looks fuckin jacked too, i dunno if hes coming back as a 205er.

Comment

• so weird that they dont test you during sentencing or whatever they call it.

like if he gets a year retroactively (which i still think its gotta be at least 2) then he would be cleared to fight now and only have been tested once in the last 12 months lol

not saying this about jon specifically, but isnt that just a free pass to roid up and come back even juicier after a failed test?
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                          and he looks fuckin jacked too, i dunno if hes coming back as a 205er.
                          Yeah, I'm not sure either. Obviously DC at HW makes the most sense, but they keep saying he wants to get his LHW belt, but I can't see how you don't do the DC fight at HW. LHW will always be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                            so weird that they dont test you during sentencing or whatever they call it.

like if he gets a year retroactively (which i still think its gotta be at least 2) then he would be cleared to fight now and only have been tested once in the last 12 months lol

not saying this about jon specifically, but isnt that just a free pass to roid up and come back even juicier after a failed test?
                            Yeah. It's pretty stupid, just to cut corners I'm assuming. I think under certain circumstances he can get a year. There's a strong case that he didn't knowingly take it. Pass test fail test for minimal traces, then passes again. Nothing about it would enhance performance. He could have been masking it with something, or whatever, but there is deniability.

Comment

• Imma be watchin some football till the card starts n bout 30min, Ill be in the discord though.

Comment

• AHAHAHA

Fuck Ireland!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X