General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
    funny how america aint even on the list
    https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/c...UR+GBR+USA+CAN

Added it, lol we're #1 there too.

Comment

• ariel and the bad guy is great because its like watching moose and I go at it but instead of putting in the effort we just elected our mma champions lmao
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

• Lmao accurate as fuck.

Comment

• chael a slick talker that talks with proper grammer and puncuatoins, def fits moose

ariel has made more females in mma cry than just about anyone else in the biz, def fits poti

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• btw i can do question mark kick that luck rockhold does

you have to be about 5'5 or me to land it with zero power

but it still counts

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• R.I.P Shogun

Comment

• sucks, he was 1 win aaway from another title shot smh

Comment

• respect to shogun tbh,

Dude a warrior and was on hell of a tear, was still showin heart after getting slept standing up too.

Great career. Hopefully he goes out on one more win but sadly there goes his 205 belt opportunity.

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BljFXEFH...ource=ig_embed

shit nasty , his tongue sticking through

if struve any fighting instincts or iq he would be one of the best fighters ever tbh

Comment

• if he just helicopter spins the entire time he has a 79% chance of winning every fight but he always leaves his giant goofy head right in front of dudes.

Comment

• colby just got stripped , darren till vs woodley happening now lmaooooo

Comment

• also romero vs puala costa a banger for sure if its actually happenign

Comment

• Lmao that’s fkn hilarious first thing Colby said when he got the title was he calls the shots not and holds all the cards

domt wanna fight when Dana tells u to fight? Stripped

i like Colby but omg that’s absolutely hilarious
                            Originally posted by Notsure
                            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Wait, why would Colby duck the Tyron fight?.. are yall sure he didnt get stripped due to injury? This doesnt make sense, unless they were forcing him to fight Till which is fucked up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                                Wait, why would Colby duck the Tyron fight?.. are yall sure he didnt get stripped due to injury? This doesnt make sense, unless they were forcing him to fight Till which is fucked up.
                                He had surgery yesterday. It's a pretty gay situation to strip him, considering he just fought RDA and they want him to have a super fast turn around.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X