General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alvey doing it big, salute to him

that ukraine chick that fought pretty good too

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Did anyone see Colby body bag the shit out of Mike Perry? Holy fuck.

Comment

• Alvey arguably never lost

i think brunson stopped him once an thats it.

Alvey shouldve been champ already

Comment

• Can confirm.

Comment

• yea colby the type to talk shit, get checked, then press charges

bitch shit tbh, if you gonna talk shit you should back it up, and when someone throws a boomarang at you, you dont call the cops lmao

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• plus if you gonna talk shit about someones girl its gotta be at least accurate, platinums girl top 5 atm

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                yea colby the type to talk shit, get checked, then press charges

bitch shit tbh, if you gonna talk shit you should back it up, and when someone throws a boomarang at you, you dont call the cops lmao
                You have to put these filthy animals in check. If they assault you with a deadly weapon, you should press charges imo.

Snitch Clique AFD.

Comment

• dead at a boomerang being a deadly enough weapon to call the cops for lol

Comment

• lmao elias theodorou is going to be ring girl (boy) for invicta

Brokeback Jimmy this guy took your spot i see why you hate him now
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                      dead at a boomerang being a deadly enough weapon to call the cops for lol
                      if i threw a boomerang at you, you would vaporize on impact.

Comment

• Lmfao Elias hot af imo
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• colby is on notice for saying mike perrys girl is a horseface

you damn well better believe colby is keeping his mouth shut in Perrys presence or hed have more to deal with than crying about getting a twig thrown at him

also heard Perry flexed on Jermey stephens and pushed him to the ground at the athlete retreat for trying something with Perrys girl lolol perry bless
                          Originally posted by Eriko
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

• "We know I'm the most famous person in Brazilian history"- Colby

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

if i threw a boomerang at you, you would vaporize on impact.
                              lets be honest you wouldnt have any clue how to operate such a complex tool chaunce

Comment

• colby is literally hcael sonnen except less funny and smart

so he has to be extra with his nonsense

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X