General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    Originally posted by NFG View Post
    Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
    Ufc Russia September
    so basically conor has until september to defend?
    IMO that means he has to fight tony by like march-april so that the winner can face khabib in russia.

i shouldnt say has to tho bc im sure if he said he doesnt want to fight until khabib in russia the ufc would give it to conor lol
    Yea and that's whats killing the sport thsts why I kinda agree with some of shit woodley was saying

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Meek is terrible. Usman gonna show the world that WW is just as stacked as 155

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
      Originally posted by EllC
      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by iHigh View Post
        thankful for the contributions made by Brazil in regards to advancing mma as a whole.

gonna have to go ahead and revoke my cosign

lolol jk its all talking shit but also all love in this thread
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Jimmy Smith signed with the UFC still think bellator goofed on this one
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Jimmy Smith signed with the UFC still think bellator goofed on this one
            Terrible mistake. I don't see Big John as a color commentator, he's pretty dull. I could see him being a more technical commentator, but he doesn't have the charisma that even Jimmy had. I'd love to see Chael becoming a commentator after he's done with fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
              Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
              Ufc Russia September
              so basically conor has until september to defend?
              IMO that means he has to fight tony by like march-april so that the winner can face khabib in russia.

i shouldnt say has to tho bc im sure if he said he doesnt want to fight until khabib in russia the ufc would give it to conor lol
              I don't think it will happen in that way. In April, Conor will be strip of his belt, it will be Tony vs Khabib for the belt.THEN in September it will be Khabib vs Conor in Russia for the belt. My thoughts tho
              Originally posted by Wreckless
              Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Tony vs Khabib for the interim belt is fuckery. It won't happen because except UFC fans, nobody would give a fuck about another interim fight. UFC can monetize on Conor even if he has the belt anymore and they will sell more PPV if they book Tony vs Khabib for the REAL belt.

Comment

The UFC won't risk Khabib before fighting in the Russia event. It will be either Tony vs Conor then Khabib vs the winner in Russia.

Or McGregor gets stripped and it's Tony vs Khabib in Russia, or they cut out Tony all together and do McNugget vs Khabib in Russia obviously not for the belt.

Comment

Tony vs Khabib in Barclays Center in April would be great tho. I ain't think this is a huge risk for Khabib. Kevin Lee is average and even with a rough weigh-in and a staph infection and he took a round against Ferguson, I don't imagine Khabib losing against him. McGregor vs Khabib in Russia would be fucking huge, waaaaay bigger than Khabib vs Ferg.

Comment

I think Khabib would smash Tony. I'm not really doubting that, but anything could happen. From a business stance, it's not worth the risk the first event in Russia, and your biggest Russian superstar potentially gets beat or even injured. An additional training camp and fight, for an injury prone fighter isn't a good idea.

Comment

Khabib wants 3 fights in 2018 but will just beat the hell of Ferg in Russia in September?

It would be bullshit ! I wants Ferg vs Khabib in April, Khabib vs McGregor in first days of September then Khabib vs Alvarez or a superfight against Woodley in late December

Comment

I'm all for Khabib fighting multiple times, but I think he would sacrifice a fight or 2 to do an event in Russia. The biggest fight of your career, in your home country for the first time. I personally would.

It's not really about what even Khabib wants, the UFC likely won't risk anything with an event in Russia coming up.

Comment

damn they already released overeem vs nagannu on youtube.

Comment

ya know what.. after listening to the entire Woodley thing... i lowkey fuck with the guy now.

I dont disagree necessarily with most of the things he said including the fans perception of him, and i respect that hes so aware/in touch with that even though it comes off as whiny hes not wrong.

Comment

UFC middleweight champion Robert Whittaker has withdrawn from a scheduled title defense against Luke Rockhold at UFC 221 next month due to an undisclosed injury.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X