General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

damn dont get the hate on this one.

both are vets who have been known to slang and bang. im pretty hype for a war
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Lawler sucks, RDA doesn't deserve a title shot. Which is exactly what's going to happen if he wins.

Fuck both of them.

Comment

Im down to watch Lawler fight almost anyone tbh, RDA needs 1 more fight before he gets someone like Lawler imo.

And im gonna kick mooses ass he keeps spitting on respected bangers like this man..

Comment

Imho Lawler is overrated. The only good person he beat was Rory x2. All the other names he "beat" he should have lost.

Comment

Is Lawler the most skilled fighter ever? no.

If he wasnt a half decent wrestler you could almost call him 1 dimensional.

Hes beat and lost too alot of legit fighters ( a few bad losses too) There was a time there when Lawler was like mentally fucked up or w,e had that bad run in strikeforce, But his second run in the UFC has been legit (and for the most part while he was off the juice)

Hes got heart and thats basically the only reason he edges out some of these decisions and i admire the fuck outta that tbh.

Comment

I get it, it's certainly respectable, but everyone seems to think he's some god. Anyone with a good skill set and a game plan beats him.

He's entertaining sometimes for sure.

Comment

Cowboy beat him imo

Comment

Jacare ripped his head off

Comment

Condit beat him too, imo.

Nick Diaz bodied him.

Comment

Thats fair.

Honestly its bullshit Lawler isnt fighting Woodley, Only fight that makes sense and the UFC shit the bed again.

RDA beat Magny and Safferdine and is basically getting a title shot.. Horseshit.

Give RDA someone like Masvidal, a legit top 5 dude who makes for a entertaining fight, hell even Wonderboy would be a solid matchup..

Comment

Lawlers management ought to be fired for signing this fight

Comment

Imo they know Lawler is going to get ko'd again. There isn't much he can do with Woodley, I wish he'd beat Woodley though. I think they are trying to see if RDA is a legit threat by giving him Lawler, just like they did with Cowboy. If Lawler wins he'll probably get the title shot, RDA for sure will if he wins.

I think the problem right now is Woodley being injured, so nobody is getting a guaranteed title shot atm.

Comment

Is woodley hurt?

i didnt know that. If thats the case then ya, Lawler vs RDA is cool i guess. Still think Lawler should just sit and let RDA fight someone legit first though.

Lawler got 2-3 fight left in him max imo ( i think he almost retired this past year) So he should just wait for the title pay day if he wins defend it once and go out on top imo.

Comment

Yeah, Woodley is still injured iirc.

I don't think Lawler will get a title shot just sitting out, WW is crazy now. I think Masvidal might get the shot if he beats Wonderboy (don't think it will happen).

Robbie should have asked for Maia imo. He's got good takedown defense and the power to sleep Maia. If he beats RDA who cares, he beat 2 Lightweights in a row, definitely not something to get you a title shot.

Comment

lawler bless
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X