General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

cookie showing the standard sports fan colors spreading every rumor these good for nothing reporters put out

all mma news titles should read "hypothetical question answered hypothetically, click here to see the conclusions we have drawn"
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
      Nicks gonna be back this Fall so i can see him getting a big fight before the end of the year.
      Nick would definitely body Lawler again.

Comment

The weird thing about the Diaz brother is: You see all these fighters that look amazing and like theyre top notch athletes that kill dudes left and right.. then they gotta fight one of the Diaz brothers.. and the Diaz brothers make them looke like Rookies with 0 power or technical ability its like they nullify a fighters skills and make you play their game. Its the weirdest shit ever its almost like a super power, just like how Jon Jones superpower is to beat fighters at what theyre best at, out wrestling wrestlers, out striking elite strikers etc..

Comment

It's officially legal in NY.

Comment

The weird thing about the Diaz brother is: You see all these fighters that look amazing and like theyre top notch athletes that kill dudes left and right.. then they gotta fight one of the Diaz brothers.. and the Diaz brothers make them looke like Rookies with 0 power or technical ability its like they nullify a fighters skills and make you play their game. Its the weirdest shit ever its almost like a super power, just like how Jon Jones superpower is to beat fighters at what theyre best at, out wrestling wrestlers, out striking elite strikers etc..
            The Diaz brothers are 2 of the most well rounded MMA fighters around. They have the potential to beat anyone, sometimes they just don't show up.

Jon Jones is just superhuman. The fucking guy watches some crazy shit on a video and he can do it perfectly on the first try. That's why he's the GOAT imo. He breaks you with your own style. There's very few times someone is better than Jon Jones at a certain thing, but he'll still find a way to beat you.

Comment

Nicks gonna be back this Fall so i can see him getting a big fight before the end of the year.
              cant see it being a rematch with lawler or gsp though, he's going to have to beat other top talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                cookie showing the standard sports fan colors spreading every rumor these good for nothing reporters put out

all mma news titles should read "hypothetical question answered hypothetically, click here to see the conclusions we have drawn"
                its already been known gsp is set to make a return, Poti just admit you wanted to be the one to put out the "trainer says imo gsp will return in 2016 " breaking news

Comment

lmao okay
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

GSP aint been shit since sera fucked him up

Comment

GSP aint been shit since sera fucked him up
                      True. Lay n pray since.

Comment

i just like to look at gsp's legs more than anything. i wish him and i could play touch butt in a park or a beach somewhere
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

I still don't see Nate Diaz beating RDA, their first match was completely one sided. I say Diaz has a better chance vs Lawlor than RDA.

Diaz's most used punches are long straight 1-2s, which rely on having a heavy forward stance (more weight on the lead leg).

RDA's BJJ is comparable to Diaz which means when two black belt BJJ go at it, it usually means they cancel each other out in terms of submissions. (unless you're on Maia's level)

Even in the McGregor fight, Diaz didnt do anything about those front leg kicks.

Dunno about the current status of McGregor/Diaz 2, but they really need to book Nate a big fight (that is not RDA) to keep the hype going. I really doubt it is going to happen due to the negative feedback people have been giving. Plus Diaz even said He wouldn't do it since it does not make sense to him......but if he gets 1 Mill pretty sure he would do it

If McGregor destroys Aldo 2 or Edgar and Diaz fucks up whatever big name then I will be hyped for the rematch.

Comment

nate aint coming close to beating rda, he doesnt hit hard enough

nick will prob fight gsp later in the year and lose

jones gonna lose to a moving vehicle one of these days

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

frankie prob gonna fight hollaway imo

aldo most likely getting the rematch with mcgregor

frankie a warrior and prob gonna decide to fight rather than sit back and wait

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Frankie will beat the shit out of Holloway and McNugget in the same night.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X