General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

    Dana said Conor is talking about September. That would be the Russia card. No speculating, it’s Conor vs Khabib if Conor doesn’t back out.

    Comment


    • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

      Looks like Rousey has reached a deal with WWE lmao.
      I wonder if she will freeze up and forget head movement.

      Comment


      • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

        I hope Brock F5’s her from the top turnbuckle. Must-see TV
        TDE

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

          Stipe on verge of turning from partly autistic to fully retarded.

          Not a good fight for him at all. His attitude is defeatist too - in his mind he's already knocked out making the fight buildup depressing.

          Comment


          • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

            The thing about Stipe tho, hes been the underdog for like every fight on this run of his. And every time he pulls it out.

            My only real worry is hes taken some punishment and had his chin tested and wobbled a few times recently. Cant get caught slippin vs a monster like Ngannu

            Comment


            • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

              [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsmfXf3mZ4"]Martial Arts Frauds: Frank Dux (Chapter One: Intro and Background) - YouTube[/ame]

              Dope content

              Comment


              • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

                Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                I hope Brock F5’s her from the top turnbuckle. Must-see TV
                lmao that be dope

                imagining ronda getting power bombed through a table got me leaning

                Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

                Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

                Comment


                • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91T5bgXE4d0"]UFC 220 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]

                  Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

                  Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

                  Comment


                  • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

                    if stipe knocks out ngannou, he'll be the second best oat, next to fedor

                    Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

                    Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

                    Comment


                    • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

                      No offence to the mentally disabled regarding my retarded comments in previous post. It was made with lighthearted intentions.... also don't take things so seriously...

                      Comment


                      • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

                        Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        Dana said. No speculating.


                        The UFC is not for sale.
                        We'll make it up to the fans in Abu Dhabi for UFC 112.
                        Brock is not fighting at 200.
                        Khabib is getting a title shot at 205.
                        Nate Diaz is not a needle mover.
                        Ben Askren does not want to fight in the UFC.
                        Any fighter that signs with EA will never fight in the UFC - then produces a video game with EA and requires fighters to sign their likeness over for free.
                        Only Bellator makes freakshow fights, then signs CM Punk.
                        We're going to Cowboys stadium - Silva vs. GSP is a done deal.
                        GSP refused to move up like Conor does.
                        We're only raising PPV costs for this one card.
                        We don't give Conor special treatment.
                        Frankie ducked Conor (Frankie was laying in a hospital bed).
                        Women will never fight in the UFC.
                        Conor will be stripped of the FW title if he doesn't defend it after the first Nate fight.
                        Fired Chandella for softcore, lets Arianny pose for Playboy.
                        GSP is at the hospital.
                        Ronda didn't suffer a concussion.
                        The UFC won't make a cent on the Reebok deal.
                        The Bisping vs GSP ship has sailed.
                        Jon Jones will never headline a PPV again.
                        Amanda Nunes will never headline a card ever again
                        ...If it comes from the UFC, it is true.
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

                        Comment


                        • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

                          Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                          Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          Dana said. No speculating.


                          The UFC is not for sale.
                          We'll make it up to the fans in Abu Dhabi for UFC 112.
                          Brock is not fighting at 200.
                          Khabib is getting a title shot at 205.
                          Nate Diaz is not a needle mover.
                          Ben Askren does not want to fight in the UFC.
                          Any fighter that signs with EA will never fight in the UFC - then produces a video game with EA and requires fighters to sign their likeness over for free.
                          Only Bellator makes freakshow fights, then signs CM Punk.
                          We're going to Cowboys stadium - Silva vs. GSP is a done deal.
                          GSP refused to move up like Conor does.
                          We're only raising PPV costs for this one card.
                          We don't give Conor special treatment.
                          Frankie ducked Conor (Frankie was laying in a hospital bed).
                          Women will never fight in the UFC.
                          Conor will be stripped of the FW title if he doesn't defend it after the first Nate fight.
                          Fired Chandella for softcore, lets Arianny pose for Playboy.
                          GSP is at the hospital.
                          Ronda didn't suffer a concussion.
                          The UFC won't make a cent on the Reebok deal.
                          The Bisping vs GSP ship has sailed.
                          Jon Jones will never headline a PPV again.
                          Amanda Nunes will never headline a card ever again
                          ...If it comes from the UFC, it is true.
                          No, I didn't mean it like that. I meant if Conor is truly coming back in September there is no reason to speculate. There's no other option for Conor other than Khabib in Russia.

                          Comment


                          • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

                            and if tony beats khabib for the belt, connor still fighting in september?

                            after they strip connor of the belt he has to wait for khabib to win against tony, if he deosnt he fights nate and then maybe gsp

                            makes the most sense

                            Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

                            Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

                            Comment


                            • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

                              Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                              and if tony beats khabib for the belt, connor still fighting in september?

                              after they strip connor of the belt he has to wait for khabib to win against tony, if he deosnt he fights nate and then maybe gsp

                              makes the most sense
                              i guess if tony beats khabib, conor could vacate the belt and fight khabib for #1 contender in russia.

                              still anything is far from guaranteed since we are talking about khabib here its just speculation until beeb steps on the scale lolol
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

                              Comment


                              • Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

                                Khabib vs Tony is supposed to be announced at 220 this weekend.

                                Comment

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X