General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

I doubt GSP main events , the only main event for msg that makes sense is mcgregor again. if mcgregor is fighting soon after the mayweather fight then he'll be main event that card for sure.

Comment

no one else hype for rashad tonight? he's gonna bounce back and start his run at MW

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
        I doubt GSP main events , the only main event for msg that makes sense is mcgregor again. if mcgregor is fighting soon after the mayweather fight then he'll be main event that card for sure.
        It's already set for MSG.

I doubt McGregor is going to want that quick of a turn around. I personally doubt he comes back at all.

But GSP is definitely headlining.

Comment

Next time you see Mcgregor on an UFC PPV itll be with Brock aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

I doubt McGregor is going to want that quick of a turn around. I personally doubt he comes back at all.

dude ik gsp bisping is at msg but conor will want to be on that card, plus gsp isnt locked for the main event, the fight is just set for msg.
            if jones ended up on the card he could main event over gsp but thats doubtful imo and JJ def wouldn't main event over gsp, thats a joke. conor or jones would have to be on the card for gsp not to be main event.

Comment

canadian vs brit headlining msg, though>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

dude ik gsp bisping is at msg but conor will want to be on that card, plus gsp isnt locked for the main event, the fight is just set for msg.
                if jones ended up on the card he could main event over gsp but thats doubtful imo and JJ def wouldn't main event over gsp, thats a joke. conor or jones would have to be on the card for gsp not to be main event.
                For sure it's not going to be Conor. They never announce the main events this far out for the most part. That's why if you go on the UFC site and look at the site for events are further out there's not prelims, fight pass prelims, or main event separated.

They're still kind of starving for superstars. So I can see them trying to slide with GSP/Bisbing and Joanna/Rose. Jon Jones is a possibility, but it would have to be vs Gus, Brock isn't happening imo at least for a long time. That's definitely a headline by itself no need for GSP.

Comment

there gonna try to set up khabib vs tony again garunteed because connor wants to fight khabib in russia

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Conor doesn't want to fight Khabib in Russia. It won't happen. There's nothing to gain for Conor.

If he does come back it's going to be against Nate Diaz. No other fight makes sense. I'd love to see Khabib wreck his shit though and see Conor die in Russia.

Comment

dana said in an interview after the floyd fight was announced that connor said he wanted khabib in russia iirc

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

he kinda has to fight either tony or khabib or give up the belt

even i doubt they'll let connor just fight nate for thr belt with tony and khabib in the cut

but who knoes how far connors dick is in danas mouth

Comment

Dana says a lot of things. Lol

If Conor did say anything like that it was probably to get Dana to shut up.

Conversation was probably something like this:
                          Dana: Conor you're going to fight in the UFC after this fight right??
                          Conor: Yeah, whatever I'll fight anyone.
                          Dana: Even Khabib in Russia?
                          Conor: Yeah of course.

Conor knowing he's probably not going to ever come back to MMA.

Comment

connor def coming back to mma after he loses to floyd imo

Comment

Idk if y'all watching tonight's UFC, but everybody been finishing in the first round within seconds lol

Comment

im at work and i used damn near all my data to stream the jones corm event on my phone

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X