General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
    Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    why rothwell and not JDS tho?

seems like a lose lose fight otherwise bc you cant really justify a title fight for either afterwords

i guess there is already a bit of a line up in the heavyweight division with reem and then the winner of cain browne. so i guess either way jds rothwell and werdum are gonna be taking a few fights before another shot
    yeah i was thinking the same thing regarding why not JDS vs werdum
    Maybe they're saving it for another brazil card

I picture jds vs travis(if he wins) or the winner of Werdum/rothwell
    or maybe JDS vs ...i forgot his name that black dude that slams the floor after everywin.......damn there needs to be more heavyweights lol at least it isnt as dried up like LHW

Where does Hunt fit into this, hes like maybe 1 or 2 fights away from a title shot imo
    He lost to the champ on a few week notice IIRC, so that shouldnt really push him that far back
    derek lewis i think is the black beasts name, i think him and big country nelson are scheduled to fight soon too.

its true the the HW division has been the same 5 or 6 guys forever lol. psure josh barnett fought at ufc 1 lol
    Yeah, Big Country vs Lewis is scheduled for early July iirc.

Big Country afd.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Big Country afd.

he is making his title run. mark my words
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

you said "mark" so i thought of this mark

Comment

mark hunt >

afd

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Mark Hunt could knockout a spanish bull.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkN8V2Xogsw"]Let me bang bro - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Comment

^even big bull slayers can get caught...

There's a somber mood clouding UFC 199.

Bisping will be sacrificed to the people for our blood-thirsty enjoyment. Should we say to Bisping "no, you've done enough" and cradle him like a child who's been in the harsh elements too long? Do we not feel slight pangs of guilt knowing he has no chance in hell of beating Rockhold? No, we must allow the process. It must be done. The gods demand it...

Comment

Bisping's family does not love him.

Comment

bisping got knocked out and still won his last fight tho. the fact that he made it this far is proof that he has some kinda divine power on his side
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by morningglory View Post
                        ^even big bull slayers can get caught...

There's a somber mood clouding UFC 199.

Bisping will be sacrificed to the people for our blood-thirsty enjoyment. Should we say to Bisping "no, you've done enough" and cradle him like a child who's been in the harsh elements too long? Do we not feel slight pangs of guilt knowing he has no chance in hell of beating Rockhold? No, we must allow the process. It must be done. The gods demand it...
                        Haha. I couldn't let my man Big Country be shown in a negative light without gif retaliation.

Hall should have definitely got the call instead of Bisping, but he's the best choice in terms of actually being fair(not that the UFC ever cared about that). Highest ranking available fighter, coming off a win, he's the logical choice. Jacare should have quit being a bitch, but you know, Brazil.

Comment

humble begginings are always the fondest memories

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Can't hate on that one. The stand up before that was bullshit.

Andrei The Gawd >>>>

Comment

Man i would post up one of andrei being KO'd but theres too many good ones to pick from

Everybody in HW has knocked out each other, thus creating an endless cycle of gifs

Comment

Andrei never got knocked out irl.

That was video game simulation and camera magic.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X