General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
    Gina top p4p
    Gina the GOAT

Comment

MIOCIC VS OVEREEM FOR UFC 203 AT CLEVELAND

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/15...-203-cleveland

Newly crowned UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic will attempt to defend his title against Alistair Overeem at UFC 203 on Sept. 10 in Cleveland.

UFC officials announced the fight Wednesday, and a video of Miocic announcing the fight was shown on a video screen during Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena. UFC 203 will take place inside the same venue.

MIOCIC GONNA KNOCK REEM'S GLASS JAW OUT. LET'S GO!!!
      TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post

UFC officials announced the fight Wednesday, and a video of Miocic announcing the fight was shown on a video screen during Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals at Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena. UFC 203 will take place inside the same venue.

Let the raptors live man
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

overeem smart and might be able to pull off the win if he fights like a fag like he did against santos

but moicic power gonna crack his glass jaw imo

werdum needs his rematch that last fight didnt count, the real heads kno whats up

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            Its simple tbh

BJ has always been a chubby fucker who cut weight to make his fights, its clear hes just so old his body aint responding to weight loss and cutting thats why hes starting it super early, i think the new rule is you gotta be within 10lbs of youre weight the week of the fight so youre basically cutting weight twice to appease these new BS rules and he probably cut super hard and went and got an iv to make the next cut easier.
            Yeah agree

They have like a 10 day program
            All fighters must abide by for weight cutting

BJ should have never attempted this comback to begin with IMO

Comment

Nate Diaz interview with Ariel

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP1B0sSW704"]The MMA Hour: Exclusive Nate Diaz Edition (Episode 331) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                that last fight didnt count
                said every brazillian who ever lost
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                  FACTS. Don't make any excuses for Werdum. It's completely his fault for charging in like a bull. Mistakes like those cost him the match and the championship.

Fuck Brazil!
                  TDE

sigpic

Comment

Werdum is a retard, any "champion" that would charge defenseless at a superior striker deserves that shit.

Typical Brazilian.

Fuck Brazil.

Comment

cant blame werdum for his reckless decision, imagine how it would feel if a whole city is chanting your name, regardless werdum pulled an aldo.

the reem is gonna prove these doubters wrong yet again!
                      The x factor in this fight imo is gonna be reem's underrated ground game, dude got a good guillotine chock which i predict him winning by.

Most likely reem is going to fight smart again like he did vs JDS, hes not gonna be charging in.

Would be great if miocic pulls a werdum since this is a hometown fight

If reem wins the belt, he will have the most diverse achievements in all of combat sports imo

Comment

All Stipe has to do is tap that jaw though, we all know Overeem will get folded up. Overeem does have pretty underrated ground game. I think he has more wins by submission than ko/tko (could be wrong). Overeem has been fighting a lot smarter, protecting his chin.

Anyway, I got Stipe by ko in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                          cant blame werdum for his reckless decision, imagine how it would feel if a whole city is chanting your name, regardless werdum pulled an aldo.

Most likely reem is going to fight smart again like he did vs JDS, hes not gonna be charging in.

Would be great if miocic pulls a werdum since this is a hometown fight

If reem wins the belt, he will have the most diverse achievements in all of combat sports imo

Yeah good post
                          Werdum bugged out for rushing in like that but it's true bout the Reem
                          I'm thinking he going be fighting in that calculating style , we have been shown lately (Miocic is pretty aight) but he has nothing that stands out about him

If Reem wins the UFC belt
                          He would have won damm near every major mma title in the world
                          @ 1 point or another

Should be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                            Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                            FACTS. Don't make any excuses for Werdum. It's completely his fault for charging in like a bull. Mistakes like those cost him the match and the championship.

Fuck Brazil!
                            I understand all the moose shit
                            But what's ur problem with Brazil ?

I'm curious lol

Comment

moose and crackfiend entered a brazillian gay bar by mistake one time

they didnt leave as men that night...

and now the hate has borrowed deep inside there heart and lower half

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I'd undoubtably beat any Brazilian on earth to death in seconds.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X