General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Weidman is good he beats people he's better than and loses to people that are better than him imo

Gastelum gonna retire him tho
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
      Rockhold fight ( made a mistake and paid for it, got caught, happens to everyone)

Yoel fight ( again got caught and was doing well )

Moussasi fight is different though, i think this is where you can see the most noticeable difference in him.
      Just the tentativeness and getting beat to the punch by mousassi. I will say it wasnt a bad performance (up untill the part where he acted like a hoe and quit) it just didnt look like the same weidman that atleast im used to seeing. It could all be just his confidence in himself is slipping, i dunno, all them boys up there got quite the personality especially if youre around matt sera.

But even in the Rockhold fight he looked sloppy and possibly over confident and vs Yoel it seemed like he was back on track and got fucked up.
      Yeah, you're right. He got that invincibility feeling, but I think anyone would be hesitant in the Mousasi fight after getting fucked up 2 fights in a row. I think after the Rockhold fight it broke his confidence a little bit and Romero really broke it.

I still don't know how to completely feel about the Mousasi fight though. The ref is more to blame than Weidman.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Yeah, you're right. He got that invincibility feeling, but I think anyone would be hesitant in the Mousasi fight after getting fucked up 2 fights in a row. I think after the Rockhold fight it broke his confidence a little bit and Romero really broke it.

I still don't know how to completely feel about the Mousasi fight though. The ref is more to blame than Weidman.
        maybe he was so desperate to get a W thats why he acted the way he did after whatever knee controversy there was. I think if you can fight, you fight. Plain and simple if youre counting on the ref to make the right call or hoping for a technicality you kinda deserve whatever negative happens. He shouldve taken a few seconds and then said he was good to go, i think the whole just sitting there wanting the fight to get stopped rightfully blew up in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

maybe he was so desperate to get a W thats why he acted the way he did after whatever knee controversy there was. I think if you can fight, you fight. Plain and simple if youre counting on the ref to make the right call or hoping for a technicality you kinda deserve whatever negative happens. He shouldve taken a few seconds and then said he was good to go, i think the whole just sitting there wanting the fight to get stopped rightfully blew up in his face.
          Yes I agree, but also he might have legitimately thought it was illegal and when the ref says you got 5 minutes you take it, even more when you just ate some big knees. I don't think fighters should expect to win on technicalities or expect the ref to save them.

He said he can continue and they said it was legal. Imo the fight should have gone on. Also telling the reff that it was legal was against the rules, so it should have stood as an illegal knee. That doesn't make it right, but it's just a fucked up situation. They definitely should have ran back that fight.

Comment

Has there been any news on Mousassi? i think the UFC wants people to forget about him before letting him go.

I guess depending on how the fight is officially statused could affect his current contract standing.

Comment

Last I heard is it wasn't looking food for him resigning.

Never know they might end up running it back in Bellator. Lol

Comment

Anyone seen the retarded p4p list lately?

What a fucking joke.

Comment

no brazillians in the top 5, seems about right to me.

replace DC with jon jones and its on point as it gets
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Has one month left in exclusive negotiations with the ufc till bellator can even make an offer, but he has said he prefers the ufc but really wants his payday. Rockhold seems confident that mousasi will sign thus why he started camp already for him

Rory vs real moose in bellator would be dope

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                      no brazillians in the top 5, seems about right to me.

replace DC with jon jones and its on point as it gets
                      Conor #2 is a joke.

Joanna #7 is a joke.

Cormier #3 is a joke.

If Jon Jones isn't #1 p4p when he beats fat ass that will be #1 bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post

Has one month left in exclusive negotiations with the ufc till bellator can even make an offer, but he has said he prefers the ufc but really wants his payday. Rockhold seems confident that mousasi will sign thus why he started camp already for him

Rory vs real moose in bellator would be dope

Rockhold just wants the easier fight, tbh.

Mousasi isn't going to get a pay day as far as a draw he isn't shit. Plus he said they're far apart still, I don't see the UFC moving farther in his direction.

Comment

Cormier thinks he's the p4p best and he thinks he should be considered the GOAT.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpr9lPqcMDM"]Bellator MMA Highlight: Toby Imada vs Jorge Masvidal - Reverse Triangle Choke! - YouTube[/ame]

shiiiit yall remember this? didnt even know it was jorge

Comment

#1 jones
                              # 2 bitch mouse
                              #3 joanna
                              #4 mcfag ( can switch with joana imo )
                              # 5 holloway

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

corms fatt ass aint top five,

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X