General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

No way nate got a chance against gsp, at least with robbie he got a punching chance

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

conor mcgregor is confirmed to be on the ufc 200 card

dana white confirmed it, was pretty obvious but whether its against frankie or aldo is the real question

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
        No way nate got a chance against gsp, at least with robbie he got a punching chance
        Nate could beat Robbie. He won't beat GSP.

Beat Lawler, get the belt, get big money for the GSP fight even if he loses. Win win situation imo.

Comment

Don't really matter who McNugget fights at this point, he's going to lose.

Comment

Nate's chances of beating gsp r the same as his brother's was

Comment

Mcgregor/edgar should be mcgregor's next fight, edgar's next in line.
              why give the shot to a brazilian bum that needed more than a year to get knocked out in seconds? plus just his attitude and the way he's been for years now, just fuck off & retire.

Comment

aldo acts like if he doesn't get an immediate title shot he wont ever fight again, what a bitch.

Comment

aldo the gawd would murk mcgnugget

Comment

Comment

says aldo would murk mcnugget & then posts mcgregor losing to diaz
                      just cause he lost to diaz everyone seems to forgot he put aldo to sleep the fight before.

Comment

edgar going to end up another "midget" mcgregor knocks tf out

Comment

aldo the gawd gonna turn super sayin 4 and grow a tail after he takes his belt back

Comment

lol good onee

Comment

aldo was scared of mcgregor the 1st time, did he grow a pair of balls since then?

Comment

Not gonna lie I've gained more respect for McGregor after recent fights. He be talking wreckless but I appreciate how humble he is after a win/loss. Can't say the same for Aldo tho
                                sigpic

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X