General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who could jones fight, gustafsson ?

feel like he needs a superfight,should just wait for the winner of brock and dc, tho if brock wins who knows when he gonnna fight again

johnny boy needs to admit that without peds he aint shit and retire

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• jon vs gustafson is for sure the fight to make now that hes cleared.

i wonder how many dicks jon had to suck to get such a slap on the wrist. lyoto machida take notes dude got 2 years for something he disclosed that doesnt even enhance performance, meanwhile jones was on rocket fuel and got less than a year and a half for a second offence.

hopefully jones didnt rat on anybody with power in the underground world.
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

• Don’t think DC is gonna be down to Jon Jones imo he’ll just wait for the brock guy sounded legit disgusted last night when talking about jones suspension being up
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Jon will beat whoever he faces tho at whatever weight class
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Going to lol so hard when they give Jon the Brock fight instead of DC.

Comment

• Conor is so fucking cringe holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Going to lol so hard when they give Jon the Brock fight instead of DC.
                Hoping for this.

DC loses to brock (I doubt it) then Brock calls John out and gets his ass kicked in return, then John fails a drug test and finally rips his career.

Comment

• McGregor = GOAT, Khabib shook af of his russian ties. If khabib vs conor happen in russia the real danger would be to Khabib

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                    McGregor = GOAT, Khabib shook af of his russian ties. If khabib vs conor happen in russia the real danger would be to Khabib
                    Khabib wrecked Conor with the "why do you speak English" line. Conor is an emotional wreck. It's over for him.

Comment

• Conor is definitely a wannabe Colby Covington.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

Khabib wrecked Conor with the "why do you speak English" line. Conor is an emotional wreck. It's over for him.
                        Lol Conor seemingly made a threat towards Khabib about getting in trouble in Russia and khabib immediately backed off. Conor would get Khabib killed in Russia, the look of terror in his eyes when questioned whether or not he was insulting Putin was incredible. Never in my life had I witness a man so terrified of another man's name. Clearly Khabib was shaken by the press conference, and it will likely be his downfall. Ask yourself, how many times have you counted conor out before a big fight? How many times has he ended up KOing or kicking the guys ass?

Also colby had to bring a fake belt to trump, he wasn't even the real title holder at that moment in time. Therefor he's a fake ass bitch just like the president.

Comment

• Conor couldn't do shit to Khabib in Russia, let's be real. Conor would get killed fucking around in Russia. Conor acted like a bitch, Khabib backed off, because he wasn't going to feed into it. I've counted Conor out in 2 fights. I've wanted him to lose all of them, honestly. That's beyond the point. Let's not forget Conor was manhandled by Mendes (until he gassed) who isn't the grappler Khabib is and much smaller, and not as strong. All the shit Conor said about the Chechens and Dagestanis was bullshit.

Also, Colby is still the interim champ. Dana lied, you always fall for the fake news though.

Champion : Tyron Woodley

Comment

• he got stripped but then dana said colby is def the next to fight for the title lol

what was even the point of saying hes stripped

that one punch that mj landed on khabib be playing in my head everytime i think about connor vs khabib

all khabib needs is 1 takedown and connor will break or tap tbh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• He didn't get stripped according the the UFC rankings. Colby is still the interim champion. MJ arguably hits harder than Conor, look at the Porier fight, MJ starched him, Conor barely tko'd him after numerous shots to the back of the head. Conor has to sleep him with 1 shot or it's pretty much over.

Comment

• All the arguments for Khabib are same arguments people mad for Chad mendez. You remember what happen there? Conor defended his wrestling even when he got took down he got back up. Conor will sleep khabib in the first round.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X