General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget King Colby is going to take Woodley's life and he's just going to sit there and let him.

Comment

• Dana duckin the presser was the real highlight of the night, pussy ass bitch

Comment

• Dana wants Woodley to lose so bad. Lol He got shit on by Francis now Till. Maybe they will finally learn to stop rushing people to force them into stardom.

Comment

• till got the title shot at the right time imo, beating stephan def gave him a right for the bellt

francis def got pusshed for the belt to fast

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• ggg vs canelo tho

ill prob be in discord watching it if yall are down

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Woodley's song is so fucking trash.

Comment

• yall watching ggg vs canelo?

Comment

• Ya ill be in there for the mainevent

Comment

• drop a link here so everyone can come in

last one i dropped people couldnt join through

Comment

• I didnt know the link was a limited time thing. Figured it was always the same. Once uve joined the server though it should be saved to ur shit if u have a discord account so just do that.

Comment

• This link never expires: https://discord.gg/TTgzGBd

Comment

• fuck boxing

Comment

• Johny Hendricks is fighting bare knuckle now.

Comment

• Jon Jones is cleared to fight October 28th, pretty sure the 230 rumors are true now 100%.

Comment

• Fuck yeah welcome back to the GOAT
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X