General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodly edged the first i think close rd

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• goodamn

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Well besides the submission finish it went about the way i thought it would.

Dana is so pissed lmao

Cant wait to see him have to put on an act talkin bout wood durin the presser

Comment

• woodly vs covington about to be the most racist build up to a fight oat

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
            I never did, tbh. lol
            ya u did u make atleast 1 real account
            I deleted 5 alts literally like a month ago from u joining as a guest a few times, but u have an account with an avatar saved to that means u got a actual discord account somewhere

Comment

• fronting like your moose is impossible, no one can keep up with the proper grammer and puncuation

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                fronting like your moose is impossible, no one can keep up with the proper grammer and puncuation
                youre* grammar* guaranteed*

Comment

• Comment

• That Woodley/ Till fight seemed off last night, Till didn't throw a punch the whole first round. When he finally threw a punch in the second it was extremely telegraphed, im calling a conspiracy

Comment

• Crazy fkn card

alhassan is a demon
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyfifteeNo View Post
                        That Woodley/ Till fight seemed off last night, Till didn't throw a punch the whole first round. When he finally threw a punch in the second it was extremely telegraphed, im calling a conspiracy
                        I think the moment got to him abit aswell

Normally Till stalks and walks down his opponent, but Till wasnt even throwing leg kicks so u can tell he was shook of being shot on or rushed etc. Till will learn from this. Hopefully the UFC does too, stop throwing all these fucking studs into the fire so early. Ruining 1 career after another..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post

ya u did u make atleast 1 real account
                          I deleted 5 alts literally like a month ago from u joining as a guest a few times, but u have an account with an avatar saved to that means u got a actual discord account somewhere
                          Yeah, I have no idea. That was awhile ago, I always used temporary away e-mail accounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyfifteeNo View Post
                            That Woodley/ Till fight seemed off last night, Till didn't throw a punch the whole first round. When he finally threw a punch in the second it was extremely telegraphed, im calling a conspiracy
                            I see what you're saying, but I just think Till was shook. He knew the big overhand was coming, if you look at the punch he throws that's the same way he's always thrown it, I always thought that it was odd the way he throws, Woodley studied him very well. I think Till thought he could bring Woodley to deep waters and gas him, that's why he threw so little, and tried to get a read on Woodley's movements and get reassurance he could stop the take downs.

Comment

• yeah I'm sure Till was just overwhelmed by the moment but he looked like a completely different person out there with Woodley. Anyone else see Dana sour-faced after the fight, then he left early lmao

Comment

• i thought till loooked the same as he did in his other fights, he just hasnt fought a guy with one shot ability like tyrone before

wonder boy clipped him a few times but tyrone on a different level when it comes to power

dont forget though rory mcdonald washed tyrones ass last time thye fought , canada>>

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X