General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
    Also rip to the narrative he’s too small for bantamweight

weighed as much as Cody and more than henry
    https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/8/6...-divisions-mma
    Holy shit, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Damn, where's Potijelli ?

Comment

• Lookin down from the clouds right now

Comment

• Dana white after seeing hardy get a 2nd Ko last night :

Comment

• dana after darren till starches woodley in the first rd and woodley begs for a title shot

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• I kind of want Woodley to win to face Colby. I'm hoping Till misses weight and knocks Woodley out. That way Woodley gets to keep the belt.

Comment

• colby has a better chance against woodley for sure

i think if colby loses hes not gonna lose much tbh, if colby and woodley lose to till and then fight each other afterwards, it'll still work

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Ya i see the Till vs Wood fight going similar too Wood vs Lawler

Tills obviously gonna come forward and Wood just needs to land the right and its over. Its not gonna be like Wood vs Wonderboy where its this weird chess match for 5 rounds. That being said Till has the striking to finish Wood which i dont think Covington has, but if Covington is able to do what he did to RDA too Wood then itll be a long night for Woodley if he aint got space to throw, last time he got pressed up against the cage like that Marquart sent him to meet god.

Comment

• Till gonna slump woodley
                    Originally posted by Notsure
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Anyone going to 229?
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Till was hanging out with Perry today. Perry was itching to spar with Till and Till was being playful but the look on Perrys face was hilarious.

it was cute tho nh

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          colby has a better chance against woodley for sure

i think if colby loses hes not gonna lose much tbh, if colby and woodley lose to till and then fight each other afterwards, it'll still work
                          Na. Colby has to win to keep any sort of recognition. He's no Chael, he can't talk himself into big fights unless he's actually winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                            Damn, where's Potijelli ?
                            damn dude how you gonna kick me when im down like that
                            Originally posted by Eriko
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                              Like i said in cord, that wasnt the same MM im used to seeing. He had to be hobbled or somethin going into the fight. Theres no way he slowed down that much so quickly at his age, he should be in his absolute prime atm and he didnt look as fast as normal. (and im not saying he was slow he was still kinda faster than cejudo but he def wasnt as quick as usual, got caught with a few shots he normally dont and didnt have quite the explosion n grappling situations he normally does)
                              on point, but it seems like MM broke his foot early during the fight so all credit to cjedo for the win bc i doubt it had anything to do with a pre existing injury. MM probably broke it on one of those early kicks which almost ended cjeduo but thats part of the game
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

• Mm posted yesterday or day before his foot ain’t broken just bruised

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X