General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He definitely lost. 5th round was debatable I guess, but Cejudo edged.

Either way, TJ is going to fuck Cejudo up and Mighty Mouse will run away from the division because TJ will kill him.

Comment

• Bellator rumors have been circling around MM for awhile now... jus sayin..

Comment

• This is the best thing that could possibly happen to the division, even if MM comes back and gets the belt. It can light a spark, and draw more attention to the division.

Comment

• Like i said in cord, that wasnt the same MM im used to seeing. He had to be hobbled or somethin going into the fight. Theres no way he slowed down that much so quickly at his age, he should be in his absolute prime atm and he didnt look as fast as normal. (and im not saying he was slow he was still kinda faster than cejudo but he def wasnt as quick as usual, got caught with a few shots he normally dont and didnt have quite the explosion n grappling situations he normally does)

Comment

• MM was on point, cejudo a tought guy took alot of shots,

i edged MM the fight since cejudo did 0 dmg on top, but was happy when he lost

tj murks cejudo no doubt

and i was in discord but i passed out with the laptop on if yall were wondering

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• He said he injured his knee early. It doesn't matter imo. That's what he deserves for being a pussy and ducking TJ.

Comment

• dj not getting an immediate title shot will basically end any one every saying they deserve an immediate title shot now

its all about whats gonna bring the biggest bucks

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• True. Mighty Mouse is injured again though, who knows when he will be able to fight again anyway. So likely they'll squeeze something else in there. Hopefully TJ.

Comment

• i cant even name more than like 4 people in that division, tj is the only fight that can happen

Comment

• Image result for darren till vs woodley

Comment

• if till doesnt kill himself before the fight trynna make weight, till gonna smash woodley

Comment

• Hope this ends the narrative that Mighty Mouse the goat lmao
                          Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• I re-watched the MM/Cejudo fight, Cejudo 4-1. The only debate is if it was 4-1 or 3-2 Cejudo.

Comment

• So MM blew his LCL and broke his foot in the 2nd round or someshit which is why he slowed down so much, so there goes an immediate rematch so bring on the super fight...

Comment

• Also rip to the narrative he’s too small for bantamweight

weighed as much as Cody and more than henry
                                https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/8/6...-divisions-mma
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X