General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
    waterson is ez number one and im not even into asians

felice herrig the lights off champ

Karolina K is up there cuz shes so damn cute
    felice needs some face sculpting tbh

i prob got karolina over waterson tbh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• UFC fight night tomm seems wack

werdum with the easy win and i hope jimi gets ko'd

dont know why i want him to lose prob cause i dont know the other guy that well

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• yeah this is such a weak card dont think ill watch live. st paddys day they should be putting on a better card to drink to
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

yee, the fact she can teach me bjj has her #1 on my list for sure

i got gina def #2 tho
          Gina would destroy Dern in an actual fight.

Gina >>>>

Comment

• Miesha > Dern.

Comment

• meishas nose holds her back from the top 5

her and rory should hook up

also rorys wife is a banger

Comment

• Always thought meishas looks we’re heavily overrated idk
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Any chick wit tiddays in fighting gets like +5 in the looks department, but Tate is fairly attractive. Not many womans MMA fighters are attractive so the ones that are or even are kinda good looking stick out a bunch.

Comment

• http://ufcotbva.chatango.com

Comment

• werdum, dead af
                      Originally posted by billybobjoe
                      i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

• Damn went back n watched the fight Volkov knocked him stupid on the ground you saw Werdums eyes cross, i knew it was over when he let him back up. Kind of a lame fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                          Damn went back n watched the fight Volkov knocked him stupid on the ground you saw Werdums eyes cross, i knew it was over when he let him back up. Kind of a lame fight though.
                          I knew once Volkov started stuffing the takedowns and Werdum was shooting for his life it was only a matter of time.

Volkov vs Stipe would be great.

Comment

• Werdume either couldnt handle the length or the power, seemed shook the entire fight. Plus vodka only landed like 4 shots on werdum n his face swole shut.

Comment

• stipe shaking in his booties with skyscraper 2.0 aka the sky scrapper lol

but seriously not a great matchup for stipe and still expect stipe to fuck him up
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

• HW division is trash , no one watches it, they should scrap that shit

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X