Comment

shut the fuck up
        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
            american release of 6 and 4 were called 3 and 2 im talking about the actual 3 and 2
            musta missed this but if your doing emulators download FF anthology and Chronicles for ps1 and they will give you the FF series in the correct order my nikka

Comment

oh right i forgot those existed..

there is a new rpg you might be interested in kinda looks earthboundy but with snes final fantasy battle style is called Towards the Pantheon

Comment

looks like for skills they went for a ff10 style grid

no idea if its a decent game or not but i like what i've seen of it so far

Comment

fuckin hate the ff10 style grid but since it's rpg I'll prolly play it anyway

speaking of earthboundy here is mother 3 in English translation for the gba

Download the Mother 3 (USA) ROM for Gameboy Advance/GBA. Filename: Mother 3 (Eng. Translation 1.1).zip. Works with Android, PC/Windows, and Mac OS X devices.

Comment

i played a bit of mother3 years ago and never got into it, earthbound kinda tough for me to replay too the battle system is too seizure inducing

Comment

• I love how the battles look in Earthbound. Coupled with the music and background images- ALL that, it gives the game character. Completly shits on anything Dragon Warrior/Quest related at the time- as far as aesthetically.

Gotta admit tho... never got around to playing Dragon Warrior 7 on the PS1... prob one of the big RPG's I regret missing out on.
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• never gotta chance to play DWVII, tbh i never heard of it until you mentioned it..
                        so many rpgs on the ps1 that shit was ridiculous
                        you and nora should both try saga frontier (PS1)..that game makes earthbound look like mario tennis
                        the story-line and gameplay is fckin dope, its like the "immortal technique - dance with the devil" of rpgs

Comment

• rpgs aside everybody should give this crash bandicoot level a try, its on the N-Sane trilogy im sure you can find it on a emulator tho
                          https://youtu.be/m6NWqHp5ehQ

edit: how the fuck do you post YT videos this shit is pissing me off

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                            you and nora should both try saga frontier (PS1)..that game makes earthbound look like mario tennis
                            the story-line and gameplay is fckin dope, its like the "immortal technique - dance with the devil" of rpgs

I still own it lol... Bought it when it dropped. Never beat all the storylines tho. Think I did the same 4-5 characters over and over. Red, Blue, Asellus, the Robot. Fuck Lute tho.

Ain't gonna lie I got frustrated with some parts cause it's not exactly clear how to trigger the next event of the story in certain areas. I remeber wondering around for a couple hrs trying to figure shit out more than once.

Never played part 2 tho smh... I remember that other SaGa game, the one that came out for the PS2 but had the layout of a board game. Never played that either but that boardgame shit always stuck with me.

Comment

• I knew about the SaGa franchise since the 16 bit era... Remember wanting to play it after reading about it and seeing the screen shots in GameFan.

Real heads remember GameFan. EGM was the shit back in the day(Sushi-X ) but I always loved everything GameFan did. They were more towards the Hardcore gamer and was far from mainstream.

Comment

• The robot was my fav character
                                why you say fuck Lute tho? he a real nigga cause in the end he avenged his father

also lmfao @ you reading GameFan when that shit was clearly a knockoff of GamePro (best magazine ever)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X