FINAL FANTASY VII REMASTERED TRAILER - E3 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ff2 was dope because Cecil and Kain are brothers that go against each other viciously and ruthless, the storyline is off tha chain, ff3 was alright but the bosses were the reason I enjoyed it besides the fact I threw my control at the wall
    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

american release of 6 and 4 were called 3 and 2 im talking about the actual 3 and 2

Comment

different games

Comment

Auron should've been the main protagonist in 10- him and Lulu literally were the only ones I liked from 10. Waka may be the worst character ever in the FF series, and Seymour may be the worst antagonist ever in FF.

The last fight againt those 3 spirit prists things in 10 is fuckin' retarded. Literally big epic battles leading up to the final fight and that dumbass shit as a climax- wtf.
          I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
            ff2 was dope because Cecil and Kain are brothers that go against each other viciously and ruthless, the storyline is off tha chain, ff3 was alright but the bosses were the reason I enjoyed it besides the fact I threw my control at the wall

Tuna def a OG, still got my snes cartidges too. Was working my way through FF3 and stopped before the floating continent 2 months ago.

FF2 was my 1st real RPG ever as a kid. Thats why it holds a special place for me. Dark Knight Cecil and Kain's relationship was well fleshed out. I may of actually played Mystic Quest 1st tho, own it. Still own all my stuff from back then.

Edwards a fuckin whiny faggot tho Tellah bitch slapped tf outta that Spooney Bard HOW you gonna let a mage class physically put hands on you and get man handled like that ?

My avi for the longest was Golbez concept art or Tellah casting meteo on him in the fight (9999 !). Literally all my years on here only like 2 people on here got it and knew where it was from.

Comment

u gotta admit the cosplay is pretty hot

Comment

Ever so slightly seen that weirdo shit you posted on the other page and swiftly went back to the page previous for me to make my posts without that faglord shit being on my screen.

Comment

ur gay nigga deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post

FF2 was my 1st real RPG ever as a kid. Thats why it holds a special place for me. Dark Knight Cecil and Kain's relationship was well fleshed out. I may of actually played Mystic Quest 1st tho, own it. Still own all my stuff from back then.

Edwards a fuckin whiny faggot tho Tellah bitch slapped tf outta that Spooney Bard HOW you gonna let a mage class physically put hands on you and get man handled like that ?

My avi for the longest was Golbez concept art or Tellah casting meteo on him in the fight (9999 !). Literally all my years on here only like 2 people on here got it and knew where it was from.
                    time to wake up and smell the dicks ur in a final fantasy thread talking to me and tuna i honestly cant think of anything gayer

Comment

I talking about my childhood & nostalgia hoe, you're like 19-23. Me and Tuna older than you. Bitch ass nigga your first FF was prob 10

Translation: you wanted to play it cause it was main stream and wanted to fit in at school or some fruity shit

You ain't a real head... you just give real head

Comment

i'll be 29 in july *shoots self*

Comment

i rented a ps1 from blockbuster to play ff7

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                            i'll be 29 in july *shoots self*
                            What day in July ?

I knew you were older than what you led on. Old head ass nigga

Comment

u can find that info out in my classic thread wuts ur sign

Comment

I'm arguably the greatest sign of the Zodiac

Virgo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X