FINAL FANTASY VII REMASTERED TRAILER - E3 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FINAL FANTASY VII REMASTERED TRAILER - E3 2015

Awesome game if it wasnt for the stupid combat mode... it annoys the shit out of me that 3vs3 battle mode
    "Living in a World with more fake niggas than real, so now im in a situation where the masses cant feel me" - Calicoe

Comment

I thought this game sucked when it came out tbh.
      Chrono Trigger>

Comment

Chronic trigger was dope as fuck too, what about EARTHBOUND!!!

Comment

Kingdom hearts the first one was fucking crack city

Comment

FF7 & the first disc of 8 is dope, but ive always had an affinity for 9.
            Check the puzzle, does it fit
            I am alpha & omega
            And on the seventh day i rise
            Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Random creature encounters<
              Let !e get to the next screen without a 5 minute battle against a chicken or whatever tf.
              This game was 90% graphics hype.
              There's much better rpgs

Earthbound was dope
              2nd one is available translated free through emulators and it's better if you liked the 1st.

Suikoden another good one.

Comment

From the "trailers" they showed during the conference, this game is still like 2 years away from release. Fully gassed for it though.

Comment

as much as I love some FF 7 8 & 9, FF ten was a big let down and I forced myself to play thru 10-2
                  I was done with final fantasy after that

now I just fuck with emulators speaking of which [MENTION=21515]Wreckless[/MENTION]
                  Send ya boy the link to earthbound 2
                  Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                  ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

A LOT of things is wrong with FF10 that some people refuse to admit.

EX.

-Tidus: The most utterly cringest, lamest, and most embarrassing protagonist ever that a player is forced to main in a FF game.

-Waka: The most utterly cringest, lamest, and most embarrassing member ever in a party of a FF game. He is a faggot. His voice, demeanor and personality makes me want to deck him in his fuckin' bootleg Hawaiian face until his body goes limp and lifeless.

-Auron: The only saving grace as far as characters goes in the game(Lulu being a way distant 2nd... )
                    Game/story wise would of been leagues better if he was the protagonist/main character. Can't have a dope M.C. instead you get stuck with a whiny lil bitch with frosted tips that dresses like a bi sexual sailor trying to make a ridiculous new fashion trend . that is the exact opposite of badass.

-Rikku is basically Yuffie, only her annoyance is magnified x100 and i give no fucks about this bitch's existence.

-Seymour: The most gayest and lackluster name for a major villain/antagonist EVER in a FF. He's a poor mans Kafka in many ways. And he looks retardedly ridiculous af.

-The voice acting can get pretty bad at times.

-The final "boss" is hilariously bad and underwhelming. Arguably the worst in the series.

I'll say this though, in spite of all that... FFX still somehow manages to be more memorable than 11. That game (#11) is the epitome of forgettable and mediocrity in the main series... almost completely unredeemable garbage iah.
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                      as much as I love some FF 7 8 & 9, FF ten was a big let down and I forced myself to play thru 10-2

now I just fuck with emulators speaking of which [MENTION=21515]Wreckless[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post

https://nicoblog.org/gba-roms/mother...h-patched-jpn/

You see this?????

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPOyyA_Jh5E"]GPD XD, an awesome Android emulation gadget! - YouTube[/ame]

It's fuckin dope. My buddy got one and I'm about to buy a 64 gb one.
                        Ps1, Dreamcast, psp, and everything earlier on god Android os in a 3ds case
                        Can hook it to your tv and add 2 controllers with some accessories
                        I can get one like $165 shipped
                        Looks like cheap China shit but every reviewer I see loves it
                        They even got 1 year later reviews people seem happy af with it

Comment

I got 50 gba games but I'm selling everything.
                          Fuckin save batteries are dying in the cartridges and I don't care to replace any more.
                          I'll just emulate.

Y'all would do good to check how much your games are worth btw especially if you got boxes and instructions. I randomly checked and I got 2 gba fire emblem with the boxes both worth over $100.

I just sold factory sealed red dead revolver, sealed metal gear for GameCube, residemt evil remake for GameCube, and a couple others I never even got around to opening now worth alot of money considering I picked them up for $5-$10 when the systems were outdated.

Comment

I'd say you should keep em cause you never know
                            3 games I sold to Blockbuster for chump change (Evolution 2 (dreamcast), powerstone2(dreamcast) and Super puzzle fighter (ps1))
                            and. Now those games are rare and well 100-200 and up

i still kept both street fighter 3's and im taking them two to my grave
                            Originally posted by HEISTBVA
                            ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

at this point i dont see the remake ever coming to fruition

Comment

of all of them i would actually like to see 5 remade, the job system is the best or at least the most diverse of the skilllearning/stat maxing part of these games and I don't think it ever got a proper translation and the story is really good

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X