FINAL FANTASY VII REMASTERED TRAILER - E3 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7's story is so convoluted, some elements of the story are done in such a piss poor manner of failing to properly convey some key things to the player and also how certain events plays out is on the verge of retarded.

A lot of really dope - great things in it, but 7 is far from flawless. Looking back I don't think any FF is flawless. C.T. is closer to flawless. But FF 4 (for what it was at the time it came out) maybe the closest in terms of what it was striving to be and actually achiving it.

As much as I perosnally put 6 on a pedestal, it has some glaring flaws too. Recently revisted it not too long ago, I can see what they are with fresh (unbiased) eyes, not just through tinted rose colored glasses.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
      7's story is so convoluted... how certain events plays out is on the verge of retarded.
      like what?

Comment

the thing that makes 7 (and 5) better than the other games is class diversity for characters.

almost immediately u can decide who your mages will be or if you want to use magic at all or just have a team of physical attackers or equip certain spells only if you are having a hard time on a boss etc.

almost every other rpg is going to give you your designated healer, warrior, mage, thief etc

this also gives them more replay value cuz u can switch up the strategy

Comment

forgot about tactics that game was lit,
          Originally posted by HEISTBVA
          ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
            forgot about tactics that game was lit,
            My only criticism of the orginal Tactics are small ones but they still annoy me, can't be a dark knight and that the story missions doesn't scale to your guys level. You play some extra battles to mess around with some class's and you just end pub stomping every bad guy/boss in the game in the story like it's nothing since you're over leveled.

For that they should've added a randomized dungeon with 99 floors that scales 2-3 levels above of your characters. And you would get exclusive items/bonus classes what not, maybe face people/bosses from other final fantasy's/Sqaure games and some of them you can recruit to your party but you would have to beat them 1st. Something along those lines would of made up for it.

Comment

best

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                7's story is so convoluted, some elements of the story are done in such a piss poor manner of failing to properly convey some key things to the player and also how certain events plays out is on the verge of retarded.
                smh niggaz really want the steel

Comment

Comment

not sure what you posted that for was really boring and he concludes that its the greatest jrpg

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                      not sure what you posted that for was really boring and he concludes that its the greatest jrpg
                      Stfu twink boy, I didn't watch it yet hoe. I posted it cause I came across it in the recommendations

Comment

This shit is gonna be a disaster

Comment

like your rap battle career ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna View Post
                            like your rap battle career ?

Says the guy whos teething

Comment

Tuna

You know who stoled you know what from you know who... but lets just keep that between me and you (*In the background*) For now...

Comment

kinda like your rap battle career ?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X