Sony announces PS 1 Classic - They trying to get that Nintendo(dough)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony announces PS 1 Classic - They trying to get that Nintendo(dough)

Link to article (below)

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ex...ation-classic/

Drops December 3rd
    Price: $99.99

So far of the 20 games that will be on the system the only games announced so far are:

-FF 7
    -Wild Arms
    -Tekken 3
    -R4: Ridge Racer Type 4
    -Jumping Flash

Fuck Ridge Racer.

Also it sucks that the controller ain't analog.
    Leads me to belive either Sony gonna sell'em separately $$$, or they will come out with another iteration of PS1 classic down the road (next year for example).

Basically a Dual Shock version of a PS1 classic.

Since it won't be analog, that gives you a idea of what games won't prob be on here. If the 1st Resident Evil is I guess back to weak ass "tank controls", just like the old days for real.

I wouldn't waste my money on this unless I was gonna sell em for extra on ebay.
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Tuna StillNora Robin Williams RAW Slime Ooze Miami King Kurbz

Comment

dumb af u can download an emulator and literally play any ps game even on ur phone.

Comment

i just realized theres no analog stick. lmao, i never owned an og ps i had n64 n snes.

Comment

also worth noting the original nes library actually had games that are fun even today, i can only think of a few og ps games that might be viable to play today, all of which being FF and Crash Bandicoot

Comment

Damn I didn't notice the controller when I first saw this a few days ago. Sony has always been money hungry but after God of War and Spiderman this year, i doubt my dick will get even get hard anymore.

red dead next month

Comment

Still think MGS1 the greatest PlayStation game of all time.

Fuck with me.
              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

this is cool for people who owned a ps1 but i just rented it a few times so it doesnt have much nostalgia value to me, i played most of the ps1 games on a ps2 or on emulator.

as far as game releases its obvious they are gauging reaction currently. if they think a ton of people are going to buy it expect shittier games to be bundled and the desirable ones (ff8,ff9,chronocross,spyro,etc) will be available for purchase individually down the road. If the predicted sales are low they will likely include the heavy hitters in the bundle at least that's what I would do.

I think the tony hawk games were better on ps1 than n64 but i forget why, i think 2 and 3 had more songs on ps1. the cool thing about the n64 thps 1 tho is you could use the analog stick to spin during tricks you normally couldnt like backflips and stuff.

No analog stick on the controller sucks but it's likely the most expensive piece to remake so I'm not surprised. They will probably have a ps2 style controller that you can buy on it's own.

Comment

sony has always been a soulless derivative of nintendo in my honest opinion. the only reason I ever played their systems was for the final fantasy games because I had already played 6.

crash sucked
                  metal gear sucked
                  need for speed sucked
                  grandtheft auto sucked
                  sony is an evil company

Comment

longest 2 posts i've ever made

Comment

gimme a massive empty field and vr pokemon red i can walk thru in real life

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                        sony has always been a soulless derivative of nintendo in my honest opinion. the only reason I ever played their systems was for the final fantasy games because I had already played 6.

crash sucked
                        metal gear sucked
                        need for speed sucked
                        grandtheft auto sucked
                        sony is an evil company
                        Fuck you for dissing Metal Gear Solid. You're a utter bitch.

Kojima-san is a God in the industry.

Comment

fuck asian media designed to warp western minds into their backwards ass way of thinking. dont fall victim to the dogeating parasites

Comment

and thats all i'll say on the matter

Comment

Stfu Nora, men are talking.
                              The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                              ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse