Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God of War

Did anyone copp this?
    Debating buying a ps4 solely for this game but don't know if its worth it.

let me know.
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Yes I'm playing it alongside Assassins's Creed - Origins. Definitely worth the system.
    You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Assassins Creed Origins was actually super fire, I'm a fan of that franchise, although the DLC was definitely better than the main story.
      I have been waiting on a new Prince of Persia with the new-age systems, if they decide to make a new Prince of Persia then I'll cop it even if it comes out on a whole new system.

Comment

God of War is now the most critically highest rated Playstation exclusive

Sounds like a co sign in and of itself
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
          Assassins Creed Origins was actually super fire, I'm a fan of that franchise, although the DLC was definitely better than the main story.
          I have been waiting on a new Prince of Persia with the new-age systems, if they decide to make a new Prince of Persia then I'll cop it even if it comes out on a whole new system.
          PoP will always be dope. Yeah I'm enjoying the loot system in ACO, a lot better than the older games. Kinda annoying the mounts are all the same with a different skin, but to each their own.

Comment

I'm cheesed cause I murked off all the phylakes but I didn't confirm the kill on one of them so theres a dead phylake somewhere on the map I still have to find to confirm, as of right now hes the last one and I cant find his ass

Comment

lmao, yeah my wife has been playing and she started picking up the random dead player assignments and had to do the same thing, go back through forts n shit to confirm the kill. She was mad as hell. I just laughed.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X